Nutro® Breakfast Scrambles™ Adult Chicken & Egg Skillet in Savory Sauce Cat Food 3 oz. Can

BY NUTRO

Nutro® Breakfast Scrambles™ Chicken & Egg Skillet Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. see more...

Megan T.
Tampa, FL
My cats absolutely love these breakfast scramblers they literally licked there bowls and not to expensive and at your local Petco and in different types chicken tuna all of the above and I definitely recommend this for other owners !
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
My cats immediately threw this up after they ate it. The consistency is very weird and it smells up the whole room then you open the can. My cats also weren't very excited about eating it either. I wouldn't recommend this if your cat has a sensitive stomach, I thought my cats could eat anything until this!
Jordan G.
Nixa, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does anyone have a cat that actually likes this? I don't feel like mine would.