Nutro® Adult Venison Meal, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Recipe Dog Food 30 lb. Bag

BY NUTRO

When we started making pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing a difference with your own eyes. That's still true today. With our nutritionally complete recipes, crafted using the finest natural ingredients, you will see a visible difference in your dog or your money back. see more...

Ayla A.
My dog has been eating this food since we first adopted her and found out she had food allergies. At first. we tried a couple of brands that claimed to help with dogs who have sensitive stomachs, however, they did little to no good for her.
Although this food is on the more expensive side, I would highly recommend it to any dog owner who has trouble with finding food their dog will keep down.
Karissa M.
Huffman, TX
My dogs loved it but my money did not. So expensive but good quality. I would recommend if you're not on a budget
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
This dog food is really high quality and my dogs love it! It's fairly expensive though so it many be out of some budgets. If you're looking for a high quality food and don't care about price this product is for you!
Brittany H.
My dog has awful allergies so it was hard finding food that wouldn't harm him, this is what I found and it's been a great product for him.
Whitney E.
Odessa, TX
Pet Lover Expert
This is by far the best food I have found for my furry children! My Doberman has some skin issues, and was a bit thin when we adopted him, a couple of weeks on this food cleared up his skin issues and filled him out to a healthy weight! It's also great for my pups with sensitive tummies! I would definitely recommend this food, it has exceeded my expectations!
Savannah R.
How well does this work
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Adult meaning what age?
Kayla H.
Pet Lover Expert
Is this good for yorkies?