Nutro® Adult Venison Meal, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Recipe Dog Food 30 lb. Bag

BY NUTRO

When we started making pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing a difference with your own eyes. That's still true today. With our nutritionally complete recipes, crafted using the finest natural ingredients, you will see a visible difference in your dog or your money back. see more...

Katie O.
State College, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog really liked this one, but we had to switch to the Limited Ingredient one because he gained too much weight with this one. It seems to be noticeably more fattening. We are still huge fans of this brand overall.
Whitney E.
Odessa, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is by far the best food I have found for my furry children! My Doberman has some skin issues, and was a bit thin when we adopted him, a couple of weeks on this food cleared up his skin issues and filled him out to a healthy weight! It's also great for my pups with sensitive tummies! I would definitely recommend this food, it has exceeded my expectations!
Kaleena V.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our chocolate lab is on this recipe, however we switch from this to their Venison & Sweet Potato recipe as well. Our dog is about 80 lbs and he eats 3 cups a day, the 30 lbs bag last about 6 weeks at our home. Only downside is how the venison is always in short supply leaving these recipes on back order sometimes - we never know it they’ll be in stock somewhere.
Ayla A.
My dog has been eating this food since we first adopted her and found out she had food allergies. At first. we tried a couple of brands that claimed to help with dogs who have sensitive stomachs, however, they did little to no good for her.
Although this food is on the more expensive side, I would highly recommend it to any dog owner who has trouble with finding food their dog will keep down.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
This dog food is really high quality and my dogs love it! It's fairly expensive though so it many be out of some budgets. If you're looking for a high quality food and don't care about price this product is for you!
Brittany H.
My dog has awful allergies so it was hard finding food that wouldn't harm him, this is what I found and it's been a great product for him.
Karissa M.
My dogs loved it but my money did not. So expensive but good quality. I would recommend if you're not on a budget
Car C.
Leduc , AB
Dog loves the venison flavour as well as the other adult flavours. We switch between nutro and another brand every couple years.
Savannah R.
How well does this work
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Adult meaning what age?
Kayla H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good for yorkies?