BY NUTRO

Formulated to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition, including all the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs for a strong immune system, and overall good health. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-7 yrs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat, Sensitive Stomach, Sensitive Skin Flavor: Venison Meal & Whole Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Venison Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 5 lbs Ingredients: Venison Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Ground Rice, Rice Gluten, Rice Bran, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Rice Flour, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Oatmeal, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Soybean Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dehydrated Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Biotin, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Chondroitin Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 21% Crude Fat (min.) 10% Crude Fiber (max.) 4% Moisture (max.) 10% Linoleic Acid (min.) 3.5% Calcium (min) 0.90% Phosphorus (min) 0.70% Zinc (min) 250 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 13,00 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Thiamine (min) 10 mg/kg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)(min) 6 mg/kg Vitamin B6 (min)10 mg/kg Ascorbic Acid (min)* see more...

Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best food ever. My dogs love their nutro and it keep their fur coat so healthy and soft. This isn’t cheap but it’s worth it. I recommend purchasing this product on chewy.com and get an auto shipment so you can save a few extra bucks.
Meg C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES this food. She’s very picky with dog food but eats this up as soon as it hits her bowl. I have been buying this for 2 years and will continue buying. Well worth the cost!
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
My dog has very sensitive skin. This food is formulated for that. He has never had any problems on this file. My friends dog has stomach problems once switching to this the issues stopped. Would definitely recommend to any high maintenance dogs.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Sadie loves her food! It’s pricier but it’s worth it. It’s made with real ingredients and her coat, teeth and tummy have been better than ever! I definitely will continue to use this brand. I definitely recommend.
Andrea W.
Columbus, OH
When I got my Australian Shepherd, Cairo, he had problems with diarrhea. I tried several different foods, but nutro puppy food seemed to have the least occurrence of diarrhea. When he turned 1 year, I immediately switched him to this venison and brown rice formula for sensitive skin and stomach. He had also had some skin problems as a puppy. I am beyond happy with this food. He has almost no diarrhea or vomiting and he goes crazy for it! I would highly recommend for any dog with sensitivity issues.
Erin A.
My dogs liked this food pretty well. It doesn't seem to give them a lot of flavor per bite, but they're ok with it. They're big fans of venison, but it's a little bit pricey. My dogs tend to prefer Royal Canin, which also definitely has a big price tag, but has got more flavor in it per... nugget? We can even use that for treats. Not so much this.
Haili B.
Beulah
I like feeding my dog this food because I feel like this is what he would eat in the wild! It makes me feel great that my dog eats healthy for cheap!
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
Our bulldog has the most sensitive digestive system and Nutro has proven to be the best food for him. He digests it easily and it satisfies him.
Tresha M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love this brand this was the first brand that I used for my first pet as an adult and I have loved it ever since.