Nutro® Adult Chicken, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Recipe Dog Food 30 lb. Bag uploaded by Krista L.

BY NUTRO

When we started making pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing a difference with your own eyes. That's still true today. With our nutritionally complete recipes, crafted using the finest natural ingredients, you will see a visible difference in your dog or your money back. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Krista L.
Sussex, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I cannot speak more highly of a dog food brand than I can of Nutro. They are really made from quality ingredients and I would never feed our babies anything different. We have a Yorkie and a Poochon and both of them are susceptible to yeast. Whenever they eat anything other than their food, they end up with irritation in their ears, but not with Nutro! Happy tummies, happy Wars, and happy babies!
Janiele M.
I used to give my dogs blue buffalo and then I switched to nutro my dogs stomach really love this unlike blue buffalo this doesn't upset their stomach and cause discomfort or diarrhea.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA
I have been giving this to my dog for about 4 years now. Our vet recommended it. When we got her she had a lot of skin allergies and all we did was change her food ( too this) and her skin and coat dramatically improved. We won't feed her or any of our future dogs any other brand food.
Rebecca B.
Carneys Point, NJ
Nutro is not a good dog food company! They change their formulas constantly. When they change the formula by law they have to change the bag and upc. Every time the bag changes, the formula is different. And they don't have to tell you! You just think they changed the packaging.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Our dog runs to her bowl when we buy this brand. It's good ingredients and not just corn meal like most. The flavors are a great change for her.
Trista C.
Hampton , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good overall food, but the taste lost my dogs interest before the end of the bag. I keep this flavor in rotation though, I love the nutro brand
Rubi S.
This is a very high quality dog food. the only food that helped my dogs allergies. the only con is the big price tag