BY NUTRO

Keep your dog feeling and looking fabulous with Nutro Natural Choice Wholesome Essentials Chicken, Rice & Oatmeal Adult Formula Canned Dog Food! With real chicken supplying a great meaty flavor and oatmeal giving a hand, erpaw to your pets sensitive stomach, this formula provides awesome nutrition and essential vitamins and minerals that are integral to your buddys health. Nutro Natural Choice Wholesome Essentials Chicken, Rice & Oatmeal Adult Formula Canned Dog Food is made with top-quality ingredients and natural fibers so that theres maximum nutrient absorption! Its all about the dog! see more...

Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
This is the best brand of wet food for dogs (and dry food as well). We got this for our momma dog after she had pups and it kept her healthy and gave enough nutrients for her to produce milk.
Shelby K.
Kansas City, MO
My dog will not eat her food without a little of this in her dry food. I have bought it from Petco and PetSmart. It does have a really strong scent that some people complain about but it doesn't bother me too much. I definitely recommend this for your furry friend!
Jacob T.
My dog enjoyed this product! But my dog isn't very picky so that isn't saying much. I didn't necessarily like this product for my dog as it is basically a paste and doesn't look appetizing or nutritional!
Kalyn T.
One of my pups favorite flavors. It is also healthy for her so we love that. We mix it with dry food so it lasts longer.
Christian H.
Sugar Hill, GA
The dogs love it!! Higher protein so more filling and less is needed. Little bit pricey but I wait until it’s on sale
Xuan C.
Very reasonable price at all times! We purchased these cans at PetSmart one day and got an email in our pet perks for 2 Free nutro max cans! So awesome. Very hearty and the puppies gobble up their food quickly.