BY NUTRO

NATURAL CHOICE® Limited Ingredient Diet Adult Lamb & Rice Formula Premium Ground Dog Food provides balanced nutrition that's easy on your dog's stomach. This natural wet dog food uses real lamb and highly digestible brown rice for easier digestion. Our nutrient-rich formula also helps promote a healthy metabolism. We also include the essential vitamins and minerals your adult dog needs for a healthy immune system strong muscles and skin and coat health. Features Limited Ingredients Healthy Skin and Coat Nutrients for a Healthy Metabolism Quality Natural Ingredients Pack of 12 Item Weight - 12.5 oz Ingredients Water Sufficient for Processing Lamb Lamb Liver Brown Rice Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols) Rice Gluten Ground Rice Natural Flavors Guar Gum Carrageenan Potassium Chloride Calcium Carbonate Salt Ferrous Sulfate Choline Chloride Zinc Oxide Sodium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C) Vitamin E Supplement Copper Proteinate Manganese Sulfate Sodium Selenite Thiamine Mononitrate Biotin Potassium Iodide Vitamin A Supplement Vitamin D3 Supplement Vitamin B12 Supplement Riboflavin Supplement Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (Min.) - 8.50% Crude Fat (Min.) - 7.00% Crude Fiber (Max.) - 1.00% Moisture (Max.) - 78.00% Linoleic Acid (Min.) - 1.10% Zinc (Min.) - 80 mg/kg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min.)* - 13 mg/kg * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles Feeding Guidelines Adjust food as needed based on your dog's age weight and activity level. Refrigerate unused portion see more...

Marilyn O.
My dog absolutely loves this food! He just hears the can open and he’s ready to eat. I actually just put a little bit of the can mixed with the kibbles. My dog is a medium sized dog and has food allergies where he cannot eat chicken or beef so I’m grateful to have this food that he loves and is right for him with lamb.
Karina P.
Katy, TX
My dogs enjoy this brand a lot more than another leading brand. I usually only give them wet food for Holidays or a special day. It meets my expectations every single time I feed them. I have recommended this product to my sisters and they now give it to their pets as well.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
One of the only brands that I trust to feed my dog. I never really knew how important it was to check the labels of dog food until a couple years ago. Others have so much junk, but this stuff is great! Recommend
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
We had to keep our dog on a wet food diet after dental surgery. Nutro had the best results for his gut and a less offensive smell than other brands we tried.