Nutrix moisture dry to very dry

Dry to very dry skin.VISIBLY TRANSFORM VERY DRY SKIN INTO SUPPLE SOFTNESS.Based on Lancôme extensive knowledge of Very Dry Skin, Lancôme Laboratories create NUTRIX ROYAL.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutrix moisture dry to very dry!
How would you rate this product?
Nemhina M.
We are obsessed with this product through all generations, skin types and races inthe family. Both my mother and father in law use it each night before bed. They are in their early 70's and have some of the best, well hydrated skin I have ever seen. My husband and I use it anytime after a face wash and our skin needs moisture. A little dab goes a long way. My teenage sister uses it to restore moisture after using her acne wash. Worth every penny! I pray they never discontinue this product
lara S.
It is a very intense cream , I recommend every one to use it especially if your skin is sensitive
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This product works very well for dry skin. I'm talking dry skin that most anything else will not help. I used to allow my skin to become dry before treating it. By that time it was impossible to find anything that would work and makeup looked horrible over the dry skin. This worked very well to fix the issue and keep dryness at bay. The smell is a little strong.
Caterina S.
This is an awesome prodict . I use it nightly at bedtime for all over moisturizing. It leaves skin feeiing supple. I thin moisturizing with this has helped me with fine line reduction.
Amber C.
214 Moore Rd Liberty
Such a small amount for the price but overall very good product. Made my skin feel very rejuvenated.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this product in Macy's was some what expensive I was not so satisfied with it don't think I would buy it again
Ismary P.
Hialeah, FL
I love this créame it's perfection to me and I used all the time Nutrix moisture dry to very dry
Elizabeth H.
Baltimore
I love all Lancôme products, but this one is fantastic!! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it highly to others! #Lancôme
Μαριτίνα Μ.
Thessaloniki
This is an expensive product but helps the skin so much and let it smooth and fresh!!!!
Sakura F.
Super recomendado. Me ah ayudado mucho y ademas tiene un aroma rico y se absorbe muy bien. Es una maravilla.

Looking for your answer?