BY KÉRASTASE

A hair masque to calm dry, frizzy, unmanageable hair. Nourishes, softens and smoothens hair. Hair becomes smoother, soft and easy to comb. Makes you feel comfortable and confidence throughout the day.

Kerastase Resistance Oleo Relax Masque helps smooth and discipline frizzy, unmanageable, dry hair; Kerastase Resistance Oleo Relax Masque nourishes, softens, smoothes and detangles. This deep nutrient, rich, rinse out formula to make your dry hair in; This deep nutrient, rich, rinse out formula to make your dry hair in

amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this so much. My only con is the price point. It is a bit too expensive for me to buy often. You don’t need a lot when you do use it. I have long, wavy brunette hair. I love the scent. I love how soft my hair is after using it.
Tavi K.
Albany, CA
Purchased at: bluemercury
I love this mask. Very hydrating and it smells so good!! I removed one star because it’s not a large amount of product and is quite pricey. Only need to use it once a week or once every week and a half though.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
'
It is very sweet, sticky in the jar and also even in your mouth. You can use it in recipes or on toast or just eat it by spoon like me. I do like very sweet stuff, so for me its yummy, I also like raspberry and strawberry flavoured marshmallow fluff, but original is much better and you can use it everywhere.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
1,728 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Excelente para el cuidado del cabello aportando suavidad brillo y vida... me enncata y lo super recomiendo
Ana M.
Federal Way, WA
Purchased at: Target
The nutritive ole releas mask by Karastase moisturized my dry, frizzy hair but did not really relax it.
Rebecca L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Super moisturizing and great for color treated hair! I have been dying my hair blonde from Asian black and it fries my hair! I have to use masques often to make sure all my hair doesn’t fall out. This one is great!
Rocio V.
Kerastase been my top fave hair product . It’s a high end product . This mask is designed for curly hair but I manage to use it on my straight hair lol I know it’s crazy but it still works. Leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny ah smells nice. My technique is after washing my hair I apply a small amount (dime size) into my hair (not from roots) from mid hair to ends. If applying from roots you’ll loose your volume it will stay flat. I put a hair plastic then my towel the heat of you body starts the process and I leave it for 15 min before rinsing. If you haven’t tried it you have to start using it . Mega double recommend it.
Sabrina A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my OG hair mask. I’ve been using this for over 10 years and it’s the only thing that helps keep my hair from being dry. I use a ton of heat on my hair and this helps maintain moisture in my hair.
Bonnie V.
Vancouver, WA
Any product by Ketastase is amazing! This hair masque leaves my hair feeling softer and smoother in a matter of minutes. I like this particular masque because I have thick , naturally wavy hair and this works well to make sure my hair doesn't get frizzy.
M L.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This hair mask comes in a great bright useful package. It is a great set up before straightening your hair. Smells nice and works well