BY KÉRASTASE

An exclusive complex of nourishing agents operates in the most sensitised areas of the fibre offering intense nutrition to the hair. Heat Activation. Heat activates the thermo-reactive formula, trapping the nourishing elements deep inside the hair fibre. Thermic Protection. The heat-activated formula creates a protective film all around the fibre to help prevent dryness. see more...

Shelby C.
I really love this conditioner. Makes my hair feel so healthy and shiny when I am done
Crystal B.
Hamilton, AL
This product works miracles to my skin. I would recommend this to anyone. Love it.
victoria s.
Cordova, TN
Este acondicionador es súper hidratante para cualquier tipo de cabello y huele rico
Lindsay F.
Toronto, Ontario
My hairdresser always uses this on my hair when I go to have it cut and coloured and I leave the salon feeling incredible, or rather my hair does. It leaves my frizzy, tangly hair soft, shiny, manageable, and nourished yet bouncy. I recommend using this conditioner with the complimentary shampoo and also trying their nutrithermique masque as I feel as a system the products work very well together. I never thought I could have smooth, soft, manageable hair that was coloured and heat styled everyday. I highly recommend this line.
Elizabeth D.
Everything Kerastase is great, I bought this at a beauty supply store and while I find it worked well and left my hair feeling soft and shiny, it was a bit much for my fine hair and I don't think I would buy it again especially due to the price point. That being said if you have thick hair, go for it!
Marielisa G.
Doral, FL
Para mi estos productos son los mejores pues de verdad cuidan y proyegen tu cabello... Creo que si queremos lucir hermosas y tener el cabello liso o con ondas debemos usar un protector del calor que nos garantice que no nos va a daár el cabello y estos son fabulosos.
rebecca l.
Super nourishing, leaves hair feeling nice and silky smooth, has a lovely scent and is definitely a high end product. It is very pricey and i cannot justify spending that much on hair products when cheaper brands can do a similar job. simple but classy packaging
Mila V.
A great conditioner that leaves my hair hydrated and soft. Scent is neutral, great for sharing with others in the shower! I highly recommend this product.
Aneeq L.
As I blow dry my hair regulrly this product provides the oerfect nouroshment my dry hair needs to stop it from going dry and wiry.
Polina K.
Zurich, Schweiz
It is a good conditioner. However it is not that easy to apply and it is way too pricey for what it delievers.
16852johanna r.