BY KÉRASTASE

An exclusive complex of nourishing agents operates in the most sensitised areas of the fibre offering intense nutrition to the hair. Heat Activation. Heat activates the thermo-reactive formula, trapping the nourishing elements deep inside the hair fibre. Thermic Protection. The heat-activated formula creates a protective film all around the fibre to help prevent dryness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
SHARONA S.
Graham, WA
This is an Excellent conditioner for color treated, curly, or just dry hair. This conditioner hydrates the hair without weighing it down!
Shericka t.
Ft Worth, TX
This is a really great conditioner. My hair feels soft and healthy after I use it. My hairstylist introduced me to this great product.
Merri B.
I like the whole nutritive line. It is the only thing that works on my hair that I have found. Too bad it is so expensive. It figures.
Katie S.
Lexington, KY
Love These products! They can get pricey, but a little goes a long way with me! I think it's definitely a product to invest in!
Isabel O.
Los productos kerastase son de excelente calidad, este lo he probado y me ha parecido muy bueno, le ha hecho bien a mi cabello.
Keellin B.
Columbia, SC
Love the smell. Feel luxurious when I use it. It leaves the hair feeling and smelling great. It's expensive but worth it.
Naomi S.
This is very nurturing.
very good quality.
very nice packaging too!
i used other brand and this is definitely better.
Cynthia L.
Harrison, NJ
I've been using this for years, this is great to repair my hair from thermal damage from hair dryer and straightener
Vianet A.
Glendale Hts, IL
Love love this brand!! The price is worth it! Leaves my hair soft, silky and shiny. My holy grail to beautiful hair.
Sandy B.
West Chicago, IL
This conditioner is reat conditioner for winter months! Leaves hair nice and smooth with no frizz.
16852johanna r.