BY KÉRASTASE

An exclusive complex of nourishing agents operates in the most sensitised areas of the fibre offering intense nutrition to the hair. Heat Activation. Heat activates the thermo-reactive formula, trapping the nourishing elements deep inside the hair fibre. Thermic Protection. The heat-activated formula creates a protective film all around the fibre to help prevent dryness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
Kerastase conditioners are quite good. They work same like most conditioner brands, especially drugstore versions. It detangles hair, makes it more soft and easy to work with. I will be repurchasing this again.
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
All time favorite conditioner ever! It's not just great for my coarse thick hair but also for my clients that have dry ends and curl. Very moisturizing and great for even the thickest kinkiest curl to help get it back into great shape!
Ekaterina Z.
Oakland, CA
Using it all the time since I first tried it. Makes the hair looks shiny and healthy. I also these result after just the first try. The hair turns really smooth.
Karina C.
Everything Kerastase is great, which my salon uses. So can't complain, my curly hair loves it lol. I love how it give some life to my hair and kills spit ends. I recommend everyone to use it.
Sandra G.
Annapolis, MD
Makes my hair smooth and shiny........................................................................................................................................................
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
This product ir really awesome! It works in the first time that I used after shampoo! My hair was really shiny and nourished after the dry! I loved the product!
Alyssa K.
I think I accidentally bought the wrong one but this is super moisturizing and made my hair very shiny. Also made it greasy so I used every other wssh
Tila F.
I have been using the condition for over 6 months now. I like the smel and def my hair is softer but I don't know if it helping with the growing...
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
The shampoo is truly amazing restored my hair back to its beautiful health because my hair was very damage from all blow drying and hot iron
S M.
Great for coarse thick hair!!! Our girls also mix a tablespoon of this conditioner with a little water and use it as a leave in conditioner.
16852johanna r.