Nutritive Fondant Nutri Thermique Conditioner by Kerastase for Unisex - 34 oz Conditioner uploaded by Rachel B.

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Nutritive Fondant Nutri-Thermique Thermo-Reactive Intensive Nutrition Conditioner ( For Very Dry and Sensitise see more...

Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
Smells amazing and leaves hair feeling soft and smooth for a while after the shower, but it is expensive and the package is very thin and doesn't hold much product so it's not entirely worth it. Not to mention I noticed a lot more of my hair was falling out during the use of this product than when I use other conditioners. I would not recommend this.
Denise P.
Probably my favorite conditioner I have tried. Great for my blonde and processed hair. Smells amazing and makes my hair super soft and healthy feeling.
Miroslava O.
Barcelona
Just for 3 min and your hair is like new I just love it hair stay strongKerastase Fondant Nutri-Thermique Conditioner For Dry Sensitized Hair
Charlotte R.
Love this conditioner, makes my hair soft and manageable, I love to touch it! Perfect for dry or thirsty hair!