Add a Photo
Nutritioniste Nutri Pure Detoxifying Gel Cleanser, 6.7 fl oz (200 ml) - GARNIER INC.

By GARNIER
#1717 in Facial Cleansers
Nutrition + Dermatology. Vitamin B5. Green Leaf Extract. Vitamin E. Gently detoxifies, leaving skin deeply clean & pure - oil free. Cleanser with purifying dermatological-nutrients (Ingredient complexes developed exclusively by Garnier to work on skin's outer layer.) gently detoxifies, leaving skin deeply clean and pure. Is it Right for Me? Nutri-Pure is right for you if you want to gently detoxify without drying. How is it Different? Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure is our 1st detoxifying cleanser with a unique combination of dermatological-nutrients. Dermatological-Nutrient Facts - Nutri-Pure with: Vitamin E + Grape Extract - Anti-oxidant to help detoxify; Vitamin B5 - Infuses skin with moisture, to prevent overdrying; Green Leaf Extract - Naturally soothes and refreshes. Developed by Garnier in collaboration with dermatologists and nutritionists. Dermatologist tested for safety. 100% Oil-free. Non comedogenic - won't clog pores. Gentle to skin. Allergy tested.
Erika  O.
Erika O.
Central Point, OR

I have had a bad experience with this product ... it actually dried out my skin. I was hoping for something else.
Ashlea S.
Ashlea S.
Scottsville, NY

I have uses this in the past, and I love the way it makes my skin feel! Every time I used it, it made my skin feel so clean and tingly and felt so soft! My pores also looked a lot smaller!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.

This is good for your face because it doesn't dry out your skin or leave any dirt in it