Nutritioniste Nutri Pure Detoxifying Gel Cleanser, 6.7 fl oz (200 ml) - GARNIER INC.

BY GARNIER

Nutrition + Dermatology. Vitamin B5. Green Leaf Extract. Vitamin E. Gently detoxifies, leaving skin deeply clean & pure - oil free. Cleanser with purifying dermatological-nutrients (Ingredient complexes developed exclusively by Garnier to work on skin's outer layer.) gently detoxifies, leaving skin deeply clean and pure. Is it Right for Me? Nutri-Pure is right for you if you want to gently detoxify without drying. How is it Different? Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure is our 1st detoxifying cleanser with a unique combination of dermatological-nutrients. Dermatological-Nutrient Facts - Nutri-Pure with: Vitamin E + Grape Extract - Anti-oxidant to help detoxify; Vitamin B5 - Infuses skin with moisture, to prevent overdrying; Green Leaf Extract - Naturally soothes and refreshes. Developed by Garnier in collaboration with dermatologists and nutritionists. Dermatologist tested for safety. 100% Oil-free. Non comedogenic - won't clog pores. Gentle to skin. Allergy tested. see more...

Buy on Rakuten...
kelly p.
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very very pleased with this purchase, I purchased it in the past at my local grocery store, but they don't carry it anymore and it's the only product that works for keeping my face really clean and acne free.I would highly recommend this product. the price was great and i liked how it smells.
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable and simple to use! This is a cleanser that really does do some heavy work without leaving your skin stripped, irritated, dry or greasy!This is a great choice to introduce you into the world of cleansing oil! A great buy buy for summertime to use to ensure the HD of your day is fully melted away!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Liverpool, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have tons of experience with gel cleansers, but it definitely did what it said.  It took off my makeup super well, and was such a good price for the amount of product. Unfortunately, it didn't work well with my skin, and gave it unwanted texture. So I can't give it five stars..
regina g.
regina g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very very pleased with this purchase, I purchased it in the past at my local grocery,but they don't carry it anymore and it's the only product that works for keeping my face really clean and acne free.I would highly recommend this product
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Gatecity, va
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about this product. I will definitely purchase again I loved the quality for the price And the way it made my skin feel was amazing. Great product.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Love this cleanser. Smells really great, does the job it's supposed to do, price was really great. Can't beat a price like this for th quality of the cleanser. Would definitely recommend to people who can't afford any of the more expensive ones
............ this product was so so. I wouldn't be a repeat user. Kinda expensive. Cute packaging. Smells okay. Didn't meet my expectations at all!! Very disappointed I purchased this from Walmart so that's it
Kalynn M.
Kalynn M.
Monticello, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product I can't live without because itbdoes what it says it pulls all the toxins out and makes your face feel smoother and cleaner
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Hilo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice packaging . Smells good. Very useful and effective . Good value . Not pricey at all. Recommended for all ages
Taylar F.
Taylar F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and does wonders! Everyone should try it if not you're missing out.