Nutritioniste Nutri Pure Detoxifying Gel Cleanser, 6.7 fl oz (200 ml) - GARNIER INC.

BY GARNIER

Nutrition + Dermatology. Vitamin B5. Green Leaf Extract. Vitamin E. Gently detoxifies, leaving skin deeply clean & pure - oil free. Cleanser with purifying dermatological-nutrients (Ingredient complexes developed exclusively by Garnier to work on skin's outer layer.) gently detoxifies, leaving skin deeply clean and pure. Is it Right for Me? Nutri-Pure is right for you if you want to gently detoxify without drying. How is it Different? Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure is our 1st detoxifying cleanser with a unique combination of dermatological-nutrients. Dermatological-Nutrient Facts - Nutri-Pure with: Vitamin E + Grape Extract - Anti-oxidant to help detoxify; Vitamin B5 - Infuses skin with moisture, to prevent overdrying; Green Leaf Extract - Naturally soothes and refreshes. Developed by Garnier in collaboration with dermatologists and nutritionists. Dermatologist tested for safety. 100% Oil-free. Non comedogenic - won't clog pores. Gentle to skin. Allergy tested. see more...

Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Another great product for your skin and price is great and affordable definitely recommend this product to anyone who has skincare concerns or issues. Definitely a great product. I would buy again. Find out for yourself you will not be disappointed
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
kiki D.
Tulsa
I have suffered from acne my whole life, i got this at Walmart while looking for a new wash. I love that it had a pump. It definitely was everything i was looking for. It’s a bit runny so i feel i waste some of it.
Tesla T.
York, PA
I have oily skin so anything gel is right up my ally . I love how refreshed and clean my face looks and also feels after I use this product. I feel that my pores are cleaner and my face is less oily
David S.
I started using this cleanser about 1 month ago.This cleanser was the only thing that cleared up my face and kept it shiny. My skin is very oily and partly dry, and this product cleaned it without being too harsh. I love the smell, the consistency, and it lasts so long! Completely worth the money, if you can find it. I bought this in bulk so that I don't run out!!! Another amazing product from Garnier Nutritioniste (quickly becoming my favorite line).
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Affordable and simple to use! This is a cleanser that really does do some heavy work without leaving your skin stripped, irritated, dry or greasy!This is a great choice to introduce you into the world of cleansing oil! A great buy buy for summertime to use to ensure the HD of your day is fully melted away!
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
I'm very very pleased with this purchase, I purchased it in the past at my local grocery store, but they don't carry it anymore and it's the only product that works for keeping my face really clean and acne free.I would highly recommend this product. the price was great and i liked how it smells.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I don't have tons of experience with gel cleansers, but it definitely did what it said.  It took off my makeup super well, and was such a good price for the amount of product. Unfortunately, it didn't work well with my skin, and gave it unwanted texture. So I can't give it five stars..
regina g.
I'm very very pleased with this purchase, I purchased it in the past at my local grocery,but they don't carry it anymore and it's the only product that works for keeping my face really clean and acne free.I would highly recommend this product
Michelle W.
Aston, PA
I didn't really like this product. It did cleanse the skin but it broke me out and left a weird residue. I was not really a fan. If you have more oily skin it may work for you but it does not work for my skin that is on the drier side