Nutritional Yeast Seasoning

by Bragg

#3 in Yeast

Nutritional Yeast Seasoning by Bragg adds zesty flavor as well as a nutritional boost to your favorite meals! Perfect for soups, salads, dips and more, Premium Nutritional Yeast Seasoning is fortified with 7 different B vitamins, including vitamin B12, niacin and folic acid. Known for its cheese-like flavor, Nutritional Yeast Seasoning is low in sodium which can be prevalent in traditional seasoning powders. No Candida albicans yeast or brewery by-products as in brewer's yeast.

How do you use this exactly?
How is the taste?
Does the shaker ever get clogged?
Start your review of Nutritional Yeast Seasoning!
Aspiring D.
Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Aspiring D.
Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Aspiring D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Love this Nutritional Yeast Seasoning, it helps me to make the most yummy vegan Mac n cheese, and it is super healthy. Just 2 Tbsp are loaded with 5grams protein and a whole lot more of goodness! You can sprinkle this on just about any dish for a “cheesy” and savory flavor. Highly recommend!
Crystal P.
Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Crystal P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tried this for the first time today (also my first time ever eating nutritional yeast). First impression was that it looks like fish food haha but tastes delicious!! Smells pretty cheesy. I made pasta tonight with steamed spinach and broccoli and sauce and then sprinkled this on. Oh man, I wish I made more! Leaves a great after taste too. Excited to have this (not too bad of a price, I think ~$4 at Walmart?)
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like to use nutritional yeast instead of cheese in recipes and as a topping. I do eat dairy but nutritional yeast is great substitute for higher protein and lower calorie than cheese. Has nice cheesy flavor. I use it mostly on top of veggies like broccoli and asparagus, also in mac and cheese
Ana M.
Bronx, NY
Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Ana M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this stuff! If you're a vegan this will change your life! It has a cheesy flavor that's great to add to cheese sauces, pasta sauces, salads, mashed potatoes, etc. Not only does this taste delicious it also has folic acid, B12, thiamine, and other important nutrients. Definitely a must try!
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Drea M.
I love to use this nutritional yeast as a vitamin B12 supplement because I'm predisposed to having low levels and with these flakes I can control exactly how much I'm getting with each meal. I like that it goes with food so your body can absorb it better and it contains all the other essential B vitamins to aid in absorbsion. It tastes good on a lot of different foods, popcorn, salad, mac and cheese, pasta, a burger. When you mix it in and cook with it you really cannot taste it much. It smells like a bit like a crushed vitamin which makes sense because it essentially is.
Polo K.
Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Polo K.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is so underrated. A necessity for a healthier lifestyle. As I have continued my vegan journey I have been able to trust this nutritional yeast on numerous occasions for various recipes.
Tricia M.
Johns Island, SC
Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Tricia M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Love, love, love! I’ve been trying to reduce my cholesterol levels and reduce my cheese intake. I bought this nutritional yeast to replace cheese in recipes and have added it to soups and salads. If you’re like me and love macaroni and cheese, this product has been a god-send. I make vegan cheese sauce using this. I’ve also made cheese dip for parties! If you’re switching to a healthier lifestyle, try this. Below is a photo of my vegan cheese 🧀 dip. Guests honestly rave about it! #plantbased #vegan
Adelle C.
Jersey City, NJ
Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Adelle C.
Purchased at: Amazon
My newest obsession is Bragg Premium Sodium Free Nuttional Yeast! I put this in my popcorn for a nutritional boostNutritional Yeast Seasoning
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love this it actually give a cheesy flavor. I want to have more vegan meals and this is great because I love cheese lol love to add this to my vegan butternut squash Mac and cheese it’s delicious.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Amanda-Kay P.
We have used various brands of nutrition yeast and this is definitely our favorite. It has a delicious cheesy-like taste and is wonderful on top of popped corn, salads, pasta, baked potatoes, pasta, etc. I like to make Vegan cheese sauce with it. It has a convenient shaker top for ease of use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...