Nutrition53 Lean1 uploaded by Wilka B.

BY NUTRITION53

Dietary Supplement Nature s Performance Shake Get Lean Stay Lean Protein for Lean Muscle Natural Herbs for Hunger control Fiber for Healthy Digestion 17 Nutrient Rich Fruits & Vegetables Plant Sterols for a Healthy Heart Lean1™ is the next generation of premium, on-the-go nutrition You ll notice the Lean1™ difference right away. The energy. The incredibly good taste. the satisfaction in knowing that you re giving your body the very best nourishment there is. Lean™ - Feel the difference. Choose Lean1™ for a custom fit Lean1™ lets you customize your experience. Two scoops for less active days or if you re striving for more aggressive weight control. Three scoops for more active days of if you re in a weight maintenance mode. Plus you can replace one meal or two each day, depending on your personal goals. Lean1™ makes complete nutrition e see more...

• I have used this in the past and loved it. I am looking to lose s...2 Answers
  • Does this work better then slim fast? 4 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for someone who is trying to lose weight?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I've been working out for years, it's really easy for me to bulk up for some reason so this put me where I want to be, easily." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend to anyone. " in 1 review
  • "I have figured many different ways to fix it, and it always taste good." in 1 review
  • "Amazing product!" in 1 review
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Chocolate more...
This is one of the most flavorful protein powders I have tried. It’s very rich and tasty- something that’s hard to come by. This is also the same protein that Smoothie King uses in some of their smoothies and they are all delicious. I would highly recommend trying this out or trying it out at an SK location.
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Chocolate, Vanilla, Other more...
I have tried a couple different flavors of Lean 1 and have mixed them up with different fruits and ingredients to create some of the greatest tasting protein shakes! Great tasting and definitely has helped me with getting leaner while working out! Highly recommend!
Jordan T.
Brentwood, TN
Review for: Vanilla more...
This product is fine. It’s very sweet. I don’t think it kept me full for very long. Some of the ingredients seem a little iffy. I felt no different when I drank this. I don’t think it helped me
lose any weight.
Ashley B.
Goddard, KS
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PROTEIN EVER. I wish it wasn't as expensive as it is, however nothing has been more delicious and easy to use. The texture is also really soft, unlike some proteins that feel grainy. I've used both vanilla and chocolate and love them both. I also noticed a huge difference in my energy and performance after using Lean1 consecutively for 2 months. Great product!
Verneka D.
How can I say this I freaking love this product this was my go to product with my fitness lifestyle it's very affordable and you get a lot for your buck, this product cuts your appetite and helps with the your cravings I used this as a meal replacement and the flavor is delicious trust me I will surely recommend this product
Ashlyn L.
This stuff is amazing! I drink one or two every day or so, moxed with a half banana and a tbs. of peanut butter in the blender! So yummy and filling, but healthy too! Has helped me lose about 10 pounds in almost a month! No chalky taste either, a huge plus!
Tanya n.
I always searched for a Shakeology supe and one day my husband saw these on sale in wals, i gave it a shot and OMG! how delicious i am hooked!! I love chocolate more but vanilla is safe. It keeps me full and makes me feel great in the gut! ;-)
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Desde que comence un estilo de vida fitness comence a comprar diferentes formulas entre esas estas, y puedo decir que es una de mis favoritas, facil de preparar, formula full de nutrientes y proteinas, y delicioso sabor.
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
This made my results. I've been working out for years, it's really easy for me to bulk up for some reason so this put me where I want to be, easily. Didn't want to deal with real food so this was it!
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love this product! The chai flavor is my favorite by far. In the morning I blend this with some almond milk and it holds me over until lunch time. I would recommend to anyone.
Dara P.
Katy, TX
Does this work better then slim fast?
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
Other than chocolate (which I already love) what favors would you recommend as being best tasting?
Peggie B.
Battle Creek, MI
Would you recommend this for someone who is trying to lose weight?
Sandra L.
Buffalo, NY
Most of the protein powders I have tried have a gritty like taste to them, how is this powder?
Vanessa S.
Williamsport, PA
I have used this in the past and loved it. I am looking to lose some of the weight I can't lose after having my baby. Is this safe to use while breastfeeding?