Nutrition53 Lean1

by Nutrition53

Dietary Supplement Nature s Performance Shake Get Lean Stay Lean Protein for Lean Muscle Natural Herbs for Hunger control Fiber for Healthy Digestion 17 Nutrient Rich Fruits & Vegetables Plant Sterols for a Healthy Heart Lean1™ is the next generation of premium, on-the-go nutrition You ll notice the Lean1™ difference right away. The energy. The incredibly good taste. the satisfaction in knowing that you re giving your body the very best nourishment there is. Lean™ - Feel the difference. Choose Lean1™ for a custom fit Lean1™ lets you customize your experience. Two scoops for less active days or if you re striving for more aggressive weight control. Three scoops for more active days of if you re in a weight maintenance mode. Plus you can replace one meal or two each day, depending on your personal goals. Lean1™ makes complete nutrition e

Is this more of a meal replacement?
I have used this in the past and loved it. I am looking to lose some of the weight I can't lose after having my baby. Is this safe to use while breastfeeding?
I get a Lean 1 from Smoothie King most days for lunch, and it always keeps me full till dinner. Is there any comparable protein powder to use at home to make a shake or to get to drink on the go like a breakfast drink that's as filling as Lean 1 is?
Start your review of Nutrition53 Lean1!
Product Highlights
I've been working out for years, it's really easy for me to bulk up for some reason so this put me where I want to be, easily.in reviews
Amazing product!in reviews
I would recommend to anyone. in reviews
I have figured many different ways to fix it, and it always taste good.in reviews
Michelle R.
Hialeah, FL
Nutrition53 Lean1 uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Amazon
My significant other and I first came across this item when we were ordering a fat burning protein shake at Smoothie King. We purchased the powder online and I now use this product daily. Some of the things I love about this product is protein powder usually leaves a chalky after taste but this product does not. In fact , it is so subtle I find myself placing this in my oatmeal/ overnight oats/ shakes / breakfast all the time. I also enjoy the fact that this has actual fruit and vegetables incorporated. I like the fact that it is burning fat as well and helping me lose weight and stay lean all while enjoying the product in different ways. I am a fan of this and look forward to continued use!
Sabrina D.
Alvin , TX
My favourite protein shake ever! I've been drinking these regularly before my workouts for four years. With the chocolate one (my fave) I add a little bit of peanut butter and it taste like a beautiful German chocolate cake. With the vanilla I add a banana, and with the strawberry I add a mango slice. All the flavors of lean 1 are INCREDIBLE.
Taylor S.
This and the vegan version are two of our best sellers in our nutrition store. Very tasty and good quality.
Emily C.
Portland, OR
This is one of the most flavorful protein powders I have tried. It’s very rich and tasty- something that’s hard to come by. This is also the same protein that Smoothie King uses in some of their smoothies and they are all delicious. I would highly recommend trying this out or trying it out at an SK location.
Mira D.
Chesterfield, MI
I use this in my morning smoothies as breakfast so I get all the protein and nutrients but less on fat
Kadijatu  S.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
It worked really well they flavors are great.like you wouldnt know its for weight lose
Christ D.
La Porte, TX
I love this protein mix! I use almond milk and fruit and blend it together with ice. Keeps me full and satisfied. Taste great too
Verneka D.
How can I say this I freaking love this product this was my go to product with my fitness lifestyle it's very affordable and you get a lot for your buck, this product cuts your appetite and helps with the your cravings I used this as a meal replacement and the flavor is delicious trust me I will surely recommend this product
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
This is good to use when you need a bigger source if nutrition, like when you're pregnant and really into sports.
Ashlyn L.
Birmingham, AL
This stuff is amazing! I drink one or two every day or so, moxed with a half banana and a tbs. of peanut butter in the blender! So yummy and filling, but healthy too! Has helped me lose about 10 pounds in almost a month! No chalky taste either, a huge plus!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...