Nutrition Now™ Adult MultiVites Gummy Vitamins 70 ct Bottle uploaded by Tracy J.Nutrition Now™ Adult MultiVites Gummy Vitamins 70 ct Bottle uploaded by Tracy J.

BY NUTRITION NOW

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement Advanced Formula 200% DV Vitamin D-3 Natural colors flavors 2010 Chef s Best Award Certified A daily multivitamin with essential nutrients that help maintain good health* Naturally flavored berry, peach orange gummy vitamins The ChefsBest Certified Award is awarded to brands highly rated overall by independent professional chefs. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been ordering these for the last 6 months, and I love them. They are inexpensive, taste good, and are helping me get all the vitamins I need on a daily basis that I don't always get from food. I tend to run low on vitamin D and these really have helped my levels. The flavors are great and the berry is my favorite.