Nutrition Now Women's Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Devin S.Nutrition Now Women's Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Jennifer S.Nutrition Now Women's Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Genedra T.

BY NUTRITION NOW

Dietary Supplement. Complete Multivitamin Formula Supports. Healthy Metabolism*. Immune System*. Bone Health* Delicious naturally flavored mixed berry gummy vitamins. Natural Colors & Flavors Contains no gluten , milk, eggs, peanuts or soy. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
I received this product for free from Smiley 360. The gummy vitamins were very easy to chew. They dissolved completely and didn't leave any residue on the teeth. They had a nice berry flavor and were not very sweet at all. The assortment of vitamins was comparable to other brands. I was impressed that they used natural flavoring and colors. The amount of sugar in these is very low compared to some I have used. My only problem was they had a tendency to stick together. Overall a very nice gummy vitamin.
Breezy V.
I actually started these about a month or so ago and although I kinda dreaded it, I found that they tasted good and they gave me everything I needed for my daily need. And this is the first time vitamins haven't made me sick.
Jennifer S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Had the opportunity to try these Gummy Vitamins which I received complimentary from Smiley360. They taste like berries and they're very easy to chew, but they have a bit of an aftertaste. Great way to take your vitamins! Love that they are gluten-free. You get 70 in a bottle. I recommend keeping them away from the heat because they can melt/stick together and it's hard to pull them apart.
Cindy A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Over the years I have stopped taking vitamins because I am someone who hates taking pills. I'd take one here and there when I would remember because I knew I should be taking them. With this Nutrition Now Women's Gummy I look forward to taking my vitamins each day. I love that these vitamins are in the form of a gummy which makes it easier to take. It's delicious and doesn't leave a nasty vitamin aftertaste in my mouth either. I'm happy to have found a vitamin for me!!