BY NUTRITION NOW

Dietary Supplements Excellent Source Of Calcium Natural Colors &Amp; Flavors -Strawberry Cream, Orange Cream &Amp; Cherry Cream Gluten Free Dairy Free Vegetarian Formula 2010 Chefsbest Award - Best Taste Two Bears Contain As Much Calcium As A 5 Oz. Glass Of Milk. The Chefsbest&Reg; Award For Best Taste Is Awarded To The Brand Rated Highest Overall Among Leading Brands By Independent Professional Chefs. Made In The Usa see more...

kitty O.
I have a very low vitamin d count and use vitamin d .And i really like this yummy sugary candy bears..Im tired of taking pills . I wish there was a bigger bottle.
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these, easy to chew and swallow, also they taste good. It provide calcium along with Vitamin D, which is great to have them combined because it increase absorption.
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
I ate these when I was small and I hated the taste they were this weird medicine sweet taste :(
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,970 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I've never taken these Vitamins I hear that they're really sugary I don't think that I would like them with all the sugar that they contain