Nutrition Now MultiVites Gummy Vitamins, Biotin & Lutein, 70 ea

by Nutrition Now

Amazon CA: $12.50
*1 other buying options

Dietary Supplement Hair, Skin and Nails Support* br Adult Formula With Added Biotin 2 Excellent Source of Vitamins A, C D 3 Natural Berry Flavor A daily metabolism multivitamin with essential nutrients that help maintain good health*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutrition Now MultiVites Gummy Vitamins, Biotin & Lutein, 70 ea!
3 years ago
Nutrition Now MultiVites Gummy Vitamins, Biotin & Lutein, 70 ea uploaded by Tonyattae H.
Well, I did try it. It does make your hair grow gradually over a one month time frame. Please note you will not see hair growth immediately. Also, I included pictures to illustrate my length check before and after using this product. The item is cheap and of good quality. The bottle I obtained had 70 gummy's inside. I took 2 gummy's per day. The instructions are located on the back of the product. The expiration date can be found at the bottom or back of the product. It did leave my skin looking clear and healthy. My nails grew one to two inches in one month. I hope this was helpful. Pros include gradual hair and nail growth. Promotes clear and healthy looking skin. The gummy's taste good, inexpensive, and easy to digest. Cons are the gummy's are a little dry. It does not support other health benefits such as bone, energy booster, and immune system
a year agoPlainfield, IL
Nutrition Now MultiVites Gummy Vitamins, Biotin & Lutein, 70 ea uploaded by Alyssa M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just tried these today and I must say they are extremely yummy. Out of all the vitamins I’ve tried in my lifetime, these Nutrition Now Multivites for Hair, Skin and Nails are the top ones I’ve tasted so far. I’m excited to see the results of the Vitamins because if they work half as good as they taste then my hair will be flowing, my skin glowing and my nails strong & long. Did I mention they were Gummies?? That was another added bonus. All one flavor, so I won’t be picking through looking for the flavors I only like and throwing aways the ones I don’t. It’s a definite A++.
8 months agoWake Forest , NC
I got a sample of Nutrition Now MultiVites hair, skin & nails gummy vitamins for free and it is so delicious! It tastes like gummy bears and I love it! I love the fruity smell of it and it makes me want to eat the whole package but you’re not supposed to exceed the suggested dosage. It comes with 70 gummies (23 serving). Each serving (3 gummies) has 35 calories. It also has vitamins A,C,D,E, B-6 and B-12, 5000mcg of biotin, 7.5mg of zinc and 120mcg of iodine. It’s good for your hair, skin and nails, energy metabolism support and has antioxidant vitamins. This product contains tree nuts (coconut) and is processed in a facility with products that contain egg, fish, shellfish and soy. This dietary supplement is gluten free.
10 months ago
Received a bottle of these for free. They taste really good and don't have a sugary feel like some gummy vitamins. My hair has shed a bit less since using these... I just ran out today so I'll need to purchase another bottle to continue having these good results. I take three a day as directed in the bottle and try to make sure I have plenty of water (I started doing this after I started breaking out within a week of taking these, and since they have a lot of biotin, I figured that's what caused the issue, and since increasing my water intake my skin is almost back to normal.. only had two pimples that bothered me). Even with the breakout that occurred, I've been getting compliments on my skin so I take that as proof that this has been helping there too, and I've noticed that my nails feel stronger/harder even when they're bare.
10 months agoAbington, PA
I received these free to try from another site. These gummy vitamins have a really nice berry flavor which most gummies do not. I'm not sure I really saw any major improvements to my hair, skin, and nails however.
3 years agoPanorama city , CA
Nutrition Now MultiVites Gummy Vitamins, Biotin & Lutein, 70 ea uploaded by Stephanie A.
I really like the taste it feels very natural like no sugar add, it's really easy to chew, and the thing i like is that is all in one, metabolism support,multivitamin and hair,skin,nails support, I'm very hopeful with this product i will put a photo if i see results, and I'm gonna compare it with the natures bounty.
a year ago
Great taste, no vitamin taste. Tastes like a gummy bear, not medicine taste. Doesn't cost too much for that size bottle.
a year ago
Nutrition Now MultiVites Gummy Vitamins, Biotin & Lutein, 70 ea uploaded by crystal J.
I was able to try these products via free sample and it is so delicious I would highly recommend it they work great
3 years ago
I received these are a freebie from Smiley360 to review- they are good tasting ( berry) with no after taste but I do recommend you chase it with water due to a little bit of "dust". they are gluten free and high in biotin. i have not seen much of a difference yet but i can see small steps. I would say they would be a good buy to try.