BY NUTRITION NOW #78 in Biotin

Dietary Supplement Hair, Skin and Nails Support* br Adult Formula With Added Biotin 2 Excellent Source of Vitamins A, C D 3 Natural Berry Flavor A daily metabolism multivitamin with essential nutrients that help maintain good health* see more...

Tonyattae H.
Well, I did try it. It does make your hair grow gradually over a one month time frame. Please note you will not see hair growth immediately. Also, I included pictures to illustrate my length check before and after using this product. The item is cheap and of good quality. The bottle I obtained had 70 gummy's inside. I took 2 gummy's per day. The instructions are located on the back of the product. The expiration date can be found at the bottom or back of the product. It did leave my skin looking clear and healthy. My nails grew one to two inches in one month. I hope this was helpful. Pros include gradual hair and nail growth. Promotes clear and healthy looking skin. The gummy's taste good, inexpensive, and easy to digest. Cons are the gummy's are a little dry. It does not support other health benefits such as bone, energy booster, and immune system
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
I really like the taste it feels very natural like no sugar add, it's really easy to chew, and the thing i like is that is all in one, metabolism support,multivitamin and hair,skin,nails support, I'm very hopeful with this product i will put a photo if i see results, and I'm gonna compare it with the natures bounty.
Anastasia H.
I received these are a freebie from Smiley360 to review- they are good tasting ( berry) with no after taste but I do recommend you chase it with water due to a little bit of "dust". they are gluten free and high in biotin. i have not seen much of a difference yet but i can see small steps. I would say they would be a good buy to try.