BY NUTRITION NOW

Dietary Supplement Hair, Skin and Nails Support* br Adult Formula With Added Biotin 2 Excellent Source of Vitamins A, C D 3 Natural Berry Flavor A daily metabolism multivitamin with essential nutrients that help maintain good health* see more...

Myra H.
Received a bottle of these for free. They taste really good and don't have a sugary feel like some gummy vitamins. My hair has shed a bit less since using these... I just ran out today so I'll need to purchase another bottle to continue having these good results. I take three a day as directed in the bottle and try to make sure I have plenty of water (I started doing this after I started breaking out within a week of taking these, and since they have a lot of biotin, I figured that's what caused the issue, and since increasing my water intake my skin is almost back to normal.. only had two pimples that bothered me). Even with the breakout that occurred, I've been getting compliments on my skin so I take that as proof that this has been helping there too, and I've noticed that my nails feel stronger/harder even when they're bare.
Tonyattae H.
Well, I did try it. It does make your hair grow gradually over a one month time frame. Please note you will not see hair growth immediately. Also, I included pictures to illustrate my length check before and after using this product. The item is cheap and of good quality. The bottle I obtained had 70 gummy's inside. I took 2 gummy's per day. The instructions are located on the back of the product. The expiration date can be found at the bottom or back of the product. It did leave my skin looking clear and healthy. My nails grew one to two inches in one month. I hope this was helpful. Pros include gradual hair and nail growth. Promotes clear and healthy looking skin. The gummy's taste good, inexpensive, and easy to digest. Cons are the gummy's are a little dry. It does not support other health benefits such as bone, energy booster, and immune system
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
I really like the taste it feels very natural like no sugar add, it's really easy to chew, and the thing i like is that is all in one, metabolism support,multivitamin and hair,skin,nails support, I'm very hopeful with this product i will put a photo if i see results, and I'm gonna compare it with the natures bounty.
Janeen V.
Great taste, no vitamin taste. Tastes like a gummy bear, not medicine taste. Doesn't cost too much for that size bottle.
crystal j.
1,881 reviews
I was able to try these products via free sample and it is so delicious I would highly recommend it they work great
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I just tried these today and I must say they are extremely yummy. Out of all the vitamins I’ve tried in my lifetime, these Nutrition Now Multivites for Hair, Skin and Nails are the top ones I’ve tasted so far. I’m excited to see the results of the Vitamins because if they work half as good as they taste then my hair will be flowing, my skin glowing and my nails strong & long. Did I mention they were Gummies?? That was another added bonus. All one flavor, so I won’t be picking through looking for the flavors I only like and throwing aways the ones I don’t. It’s a definite A++.
Anastasia H.
I received these are a freebie from Smiley360 to review- they are good tasting ( berry) with no after taste but I do recommend you chase it with water due to a little bit of "dust". they are gluten free and high in biotin. i have not seen much of a difference yet but i can see small steps. I would say they would be a good buy to try.