BY NUTRITION NOW

Dietary Supplement. Provides Daily Immune & Antioxidant Support* Naturally Flavored Elderberry Gummy Vitamins. Daily Immune Support*. Antioxidant Support 2011 ChefsBest® Certified Award ~ The ChefsBest® Certified Award is awarded to brands highly rated overall by independent professional chefs. This product contains natural colors and flavors.  Contains no wheat , milk, eggs, peanuts or soy. see more...

Faith M.
prestonsburg
1,455 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I've use these the last 2 year during cold & flu season & ive avoided catching my normal cold I get every year so i must say I believe this has helped greatly & I got the chewables and I love them.
Jessica F.
Hollywood, FL
Very helpful during cold and flu season! A yummy way to reduce the amount of colds kids bring home from school.
Nora B.
Centerville, OH
Tastes good and helped me stay well while working in three different schools during cold/flu season.