Nutrition Almond Nourishing Body Lotion 3 in 1 Dry Skin by Yves Rocher (5 fl.oz. Tube / 150ml) uploaded by Ikram A.Nutrition Almond Nourishing Body Lotion 3 in 1 Dry Skin by Yves Rocher (5 fl.oz. Tube / 150ml) uploaded by nouria y.Nutrition Almond Nourishing Body Lotion 3 in 1 Dry Skin by Yves Rocher (5 fl.oz. Tube / 150ml) uploaded by NIHAD D.

BY YVES ROCHER

New Original Nutrition Almond Nourishing Body Lotion 3 in 1 Dry Skin by Yves Rocher (5 fl.oz. Tube / 150ml) see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This lotion is great. I find it to be soothing, healing, and nourishing. It get's rid of dryness fast and even soothes mild irritations. The scent is light and pleasant as well. I would recommend it to anyone no matter the skin type. The bonus is that it's made with natural and botanical ingredients.
D.A.N.I.K.A 🌺.
Hemmingford
I have turned to Yves Rovher years ago and it has been the best for my dry dkin problem. I tried every cream theyr is I never was diapointed. The thickness of the cream is perfect but if you arr the quind of person unlike me who doesn't like feelike cream on your skin you should probably go for a more liquid cream. The smell of the cream is AMAZING and i love that the product is not tested on animals and the tubes are eco friendly ❤ my favorite one is the one in my picture
Izabella 🎨.
Romania
Awesome moisturizing power!
Keeps my hands soft and pretty. I also use this on my chest and elbows. Great price! Nutrition Almond Nourishing Body Lotion 3 in 1 Dry Skin by Yves Rocher (5 fl.oz. Tube / 150ml)
Cette crème est agréable à appliquer sur la peau. Elle sent très bon. Hydrate mais fait briller les zones T et le menton.
This cream is pleasant to apply on the skin. She feels very good. Moisturizes but shines the T-zones and the chin.
Karen W.
Yves Rocher 3 in 1 Nutrition lotion is an excellent product for my aging dry skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin instantly smoother and healthy looking. It never leaves me oily or sticky. It has become my favourite moisurizing lotion.
Salma Z.
It hydrates my dry areas really well! Great great product, really gentle and has a great smell , i use it after every shower , leaves my skin feeling beaaautiful and smelling yummy
Ramsha H.
Yesss!! I love this product because it keeps your body and hands moist throughout the day basically! One thing I do not like is the smell and also that it is very sticky!!
Kristýna S.
Prague
We bought this for our grandmother last Christmas and she absolutely loves it! She has very dry skin and this has helped her so much. Great product!
Joanie-Maryka C.
Longueuil , QC
I love this product! It make my skin so hydrating, and it smell so good! I bought it in a sale for 8$ !! I love it
Maria J.
Agen
Me gusta mucho porque te deja la piel bastante hidratada y se absorbe rápido pero no me gustó el gusto de almendras

Amazon