Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersLa Roche-Posay
NUTRITIC Intense riche Crème nutri-reconstituante profonde 50 ml

NUTRITIC Intense riche Crème nutri-reconstituante profonde 50 ml

Very dry and sensitve skin. Paraben-free
Generous and ultra-nourishing cream that intensely reconstitute superior layers of the epidermis. INNOVATION MP-lipids: a new generation of lipids with proven efficacy on the synthesis of moisturizing factors, lipids and proteins essential to skin’s comfort and protection.

Usage: Morning and/or evening over whole face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUTRITIC Intense riche Crème nutri-reconstituante profonde 50 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Dublin, OH
NUTRITIC Intense riche Crème nutri-reconstituante profonde 50 ml uploaded by Silvina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very nice moisturizer! I'm loving this in the mornings. Has a great texture and smells nice. Leaves my skin feeling amazing !!
New Castle, DE
I tottaly love this product so much! It is my favorite brand and it helped me avoid all the redness and black heads on my face. I recommend all of you who suffer from this problems that i have.Its really works <3 I should buy one more for me!!!!!!!
Midwest City, OK
This stuff is a game changer! Lightweight and greaseless. It transforms the look and feel of my skin immediatly. Absorbs evenly and leaves an even tone.
Brussels
NUTRITIC Intense riche Crème nutri-reconstituante profonde 50 ml uploaded by Selma G.
I was looking for a crème that hydrates my face. Since I couldn’t find ‘La Roche Posay - Hydreane légère’ anymore, I bought this one and fell in love! I use it before applying make up and at night before I go to sleep/after removing my make up. I recommend!
Ternate
NUTRITIC Intense riche Crème nutri-reconstituante profonde 50 ml uploaded by Priyanka V.
  NUTRITIC Intense riche Crème nutri-reconstituante profonde 50 ml I would definitely give this product a 5 star rating. I am writing this review after using this product for the past 2 months. My skin was very dry and sensitive. I used several products in the winter months *Dec/Jan, however i couldn't find a good moisturizer for my face. This one reduced the dryness and my skin felt very hydrated.
Wilmington, DE
NUTRITIC Intense riche Crème nutri-reconstituante profonde 50 ml uploaded by Eka M.
This is a great moisturizer for very dehydrated skin, especially in winter. The scent is a little bit strong for me. The consistency is thick, but it doesnt feel thick on your skin.I use at night after cleansing my face. I recommend for dry/very dry skin. I think It may be too heavy for oily skin.
Richmond hill, ON
NUTRITIC Intense riche Crème nutri-reconstituante profonde 50 ml uploaded by Sally Y.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
During my pregnancy my skin got all irritated with pretty much anything that I used. This is the only product I was able to use to moisturize amd calm my skin. It works for combination to dry skin. This is so gentle yet super moisturizing. If you have a oily skin and looking for something light for the summer maybe they could improve on making it for oily skin as well.
I loved using it when I went through a super sensitive skin process it helped me nourish without irritating and calmed the a Burning has no odor and is super soft with the skin I recommend it more for dry or normal and sensitive skin
New Castle, DE
I love this cream for my very dry skin in winter. It's very good for day and night moisturizing
Île, QC
Okay guys so this has to be the product that I love the most in the whole word💗This moisturizer is so rich and comes intensely hydrate your skin. If you are worried about the price here, I give you my word ; it is defiantly worth it. After my cleansing or scrubbing my face I choose this cream to hydrate my skin. Some skin creams once on the face, starts to burn as it moisturize but this cream doesn’t do that. It just moisturizes without any effects! Isn’t that great ! I think this truly saved my skin !

Looking for your answer?