BY NUTRISYSTEM

Frannie B.
This weird food item reminds me of something that the Jetsons would have fed their dog! Space-age food-like product at its finest, folks!

This patty is actually dehydrated when you receive the package. The instructions tell us to add hot water and wait for awhile so that the patty can rehydrate. When it does, get ready for an odd texture that is both spongy AND chewy at the same time. I really don't know how they pull it off.

With a whole grain roll, a few slices of tomato, and a blob of brown mustard, it's not so bad. Add a salad or some veggies on the side, and at least it's a pretty filling meal. It also makes me feel very "normal" and "humanized" during my time on Nutrisystem, so I'll take it!
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
This is not my first rodeo with Nutrisystem so when my friend gave me her extra meals I was over the moon! My burger was something like cat food. It was small, vaguely assimilated into a patty and sponge like in texture. For the calories and protein I would prefer a Boca Burger. Not bad though.