BY NUTRISYSTEM

Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Ankeny, IA
Not a huge fan of pre-packaged pasta products... and this one isn't any different. Do not recommend this product. If you're gonna eat pasta while on a diet, save it for a restaurant or make it fresh!
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
Three Rivers, TX
I tried this stuff for a diet and it was nasty I can't believe people eat this stuff regularly
Ammeta H.
Ammeta H.
This is awesome! i absolutely love this product. i would highly recommend for u guys to try
Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
A veces estos productos nos salvan la vida en esos momentos en los que no tenemos mucho tiempo para cocinar y estamos apurados pero generalmente tienen muchos conservantes y químicos que no son saludables. nada como comer algo recién hecho, pero en líneas generales... se puede comer ocasionalmente, y no es tan malo.
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
Nasty tasting. I will never buy any more of this brand! (shudder) There is really nothing else to say - does not matter how healthy it is if one cannot eat a bite without gagging. Smells bad, too.
B W.
B W.
Garland, TX
Nutrisystem products are across the board horrible. I have tried many products and not a one is worth the money. Ending up spending a fortune for 30 days of food and threw most of it away.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
This is actually one of the more palatable meals that Nutrisystem has in my opinion. My fave was the Rotini and Meatballs. I lost 40 pounds in 6 months on this program. The snack, dessert and breakfast items were my fave. I would recommend this if you need a very structured, easy diet plan that will definitely work if you stick to it. Also, I was not hungry the whole time I was on the program so that was really nice.
Analexis C.
Analexis C.
Fitspiration Expert
Not something I would ever consume. This stuff is not good for you at all, believe me. Do not sacrifice your health for this stuff!
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Palestine, TX
I think it is very tasty, but I can make it for myself and have it be much healthier and much tastier.
Mariia V.
Mariia V.
Delano, Ca
Just because it's pasta and you don't want to loose your form ! 😒 don't mean you can't eat it ! There's healthy ones out there
Laurel K.
Laurel K.
Charlotte, NC
Not about this particular product, but with Nutrisystem in general. Is it worth it even for just the first month?