BY GARNIER #45 in Hair Color

Garnier has created a rich, long-lasting color that can cover 100% of your gray while providing nourishment and protection for your hair. Using Nourishing Color Creme with Fruit oil concentrates, Nutrisse is the only permanent color that nourishes with grapeseed and avocado oils. Nutrisse nourished hair takes color better and holds it longer from root to tip, leaving behind a rich, radiant color. see more...

Shasha S.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
One of my favorite at home box coloring dye kits to use on my hair at home. I don't use them a lot because the lady that does my hair, can tell...but when I do decide to play around with my hair (can't help it I just get bored and always want to change it up, which I know is not healthy or good for my hair) I always grab this brand, and if I really like a color/shade I'll buy a couple boxes just to keep because I've had it happen in the past I'd have a favorite color and the next time I go to buy more, they don't sell that color any more. But if your wondering what brand to try when coloring your hair at home, this is the one to start with, you won't be disappointed at all. I normally go with warm blondes, or champagne blonde, or strawberry blonde, and people normally comment on how great my color is after using these hair dye boxes, like how it looks like I have light, high lights and low lights, and the color always comes out perfect!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I have only recently used this product and so far I'm happy with the results. It's very easy to use and even though I had to leave it on my hair for a while to cover my gray, and my bleached out old highlights, it worked out well for me. I'm not seeing a lot of breakage or split ends which is very nice. The color is nice enough for me as well 😊. I would definitely recommend this brand of hair color.
Charlotte H.
Columbia
I used this to lighten up my hair. It gave me a sun-kissed look that I loved! I am not a hair applying expert, but this was very easy to apply! The first photo is before, second is a few days after, third is the day after I dyed my hair!
Laura F.
I really like this hair product. It's easy to use with plenty of instructions, gloves and everything else you will need right in the box. The smell is not the terrible stink you may remember from when your mother dyed her hair, in fact it one of the best ones. The avacado oil addition really makes a noticable difference compared to other products.
Brianna G.
Baudette, MN
This is the color I use every time and I never change brands because this stuff works. It lets well over a month before I have to re dye my hair and my hair actually feels nourished and healthy after the dying process! It smells good with the addition of the nutrient oil that goes into the dye and my hair looks so shiny after I’m done
angel p.
Marcus Hook
The smell of this hair dye is not as bad as any of the other brands however I feel like this brand in any color just does not stay in my hair. I have no idea why but after 3-4 washes my hair looks just washed out and depending on the color it goes anywhere from ashy looking to a greenish/grayish color. I’d rather not use this brand.
Jaelene M.
Very moisturizing, color kept for a while partially due to how often I wash my hair bqut turned out darker than I expected. It smells amazing. For the price I could buy three boxes of a different brand and have it last for the same amount of time, if not longer. I probably would only buy it again if money wasn't an issue.
Megan C.
Bolingbrook , IL
I personally like to do bottle colors when I’m coloring my hair, but this is the next best thing when I’m in a hurry. The conditioners are always my favorite part, they leave my hair feels silky smooth after and smell amazing! Wish the color held a little longer but using color treated shampoo/conditioner helps a lot.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best hair product that I have ever used. You don’t have to use a lot of the product for it to go along way. I will always recommend this to my friends and family. It’s not that expensive and a little goes a long way and you’ll be very very happy with the results as I have been for many many years.