Nutrisse Hair Color - Garnier uploaded by Carolina R.Nutrisse Hair Color - Garnier uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY GARNIER

Garnier has created a rich, long-lasting color that can cover 100% of your gray while providing nourishment and protection for your hair. Using Nourishing Color Creme with Fruit oil concentrates, Nutrisse is the only permanent color that nourishes with grapeseed and avocado oils. Nutrisse nourished hair takes color better and holds it longer from root to tip, leaving behind a rich, radiant color. see more...

Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite at home box coloring dye kits to use on my hair at home. I don't use them a lot because the lady that does my hair, can tell...but when I do decide to play around with my hair (can't help it I just get bored and always want to change it up, which I know is not healthy or good for my hair) I always grab this brand, and if I really like a color/shade I'll buy a couple boxes just to keep because I've had it happen in the past I'd have a favorite color and the next time I go to buy more, they don't sell that color any more. But if your wondering what brand to try when coloring your hair at home, this is the one to start with, you won't be disappointed at all. I normally go with warm blondes, or champagne blonde, or strawberry blonde, and people normally comment on how great my color is after using these hair dye boxes, like how it looks like I have light, high lights and low lights, and the color always comes out perfect!
Cheyanne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this all the time when I was in middle school. It was my favorite drug store hair dye. It did a good job at coloring and the color lasted for quite a while. It didn't smell horrific and my hair always felt super soft afterwards. I really liked the conditioner that came with it too. The instructions were simple and easy to follow as well. This is a great drugstore option hair dye if you are looking for one.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this box color in a light brown and had mixed results. Most of the time when I use any sort of non-ash dye, it turns my hair a bit red, which is what happened when I used this product. The color was fine for a while but then in the sun it becomes reddish, which was not what I want. The color looked good though, it was just the after effect once it had been in my hair for a few weeks.
Tina R.
Orland
I dye my hair often because of the real ugly color it really is. I use black and it is black, I like it that way. It's very easy for me to use by myself and I have long hair. I don't use any other bands I haven't in a long time. I'm staying with this brand it works for me.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to hair color product is Nutrisse hair color! The color is always as expected and it super affordable! Sometimes I don't have the time or energy to go to the salon, so I go straight to CVS and buy this product.  It is easy to use, and I get lots of compliments!
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't the exact kind that I used, but I can't brag on Garnier enough. :) I would only leave the dye on for 13 minutes, and it was more than enough time by far. The color I ended up with was the color I wanted, and the coloring process was extremely easy! I also like this dye because it conditions your hair as it dyes it, leaving your end result soft and smooth.
Elizabeth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to color at home product. Application is easy with minimal mess. Product provides lasting hair color but easily cleans off skin. The post coloring conditioner leaves hair super soft and manageable. Would be nice if packaging offered more than two before/after options for a wider range of precolor hair shades. I stick with one or two shades because I've used them and I know how the read in my hair. I would love to vary more by season but the shades I have considered don't feature my pre-coloring hair tone as an after.
Anisha C.
Garnier's selection on hair dyes are great, I've tried a burgundy color and a very light brown. My hair took it extremely well and it looked better than I thought it would. I especially love the smell, it isn't like other hair colorings where it smells some what unpleasant. This one leaves hair feeling softer and rejuvenated! Great product!
Chanta L.
Huntersville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair faded really quickly when I used this product in comparison to another box I have used before. Generally, I go to the salon but something came up and I used this- the color was accurate, but it faded within two days. I don't know that I would re-purchase because my hair did not hold well to the dye.
Keisha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great and diverse brand of hair dye. You can find almost every shade. The blonde i chose was great and exactly what i was looking for and it was easy to apply. The only bad thing i would say about this product is that it is not a permanent color. It will start to get darker after 2 shampoos.