BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Real whitefish and zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain for Cats Whitefish & Potato Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients with zero grains, glutens or fillers and no corn, wheat, or soy. Delicious whitefish is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome potatoes, peas and carrots, plus the vitamins, minerals and taurine that your cat needs for a complete and balanced diet.

• Real Whitefish is the #1 ingredient
  • Zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy.
  • Zero meat or poultry by-product meal
  • Zero artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives

• How can I get a voxbox? 1 Answers
  • I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my cat will ...3 Answers
  • Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food? And wha...3 Answers
Kelli C.
Manchester, NH
My pets love this food. It's a great middle of the road quality. Usually they are picky eaters but they've always eaten this with no issue.
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
This cat food has been great for my cats teeth and coat! Both are shelter cats, with a picky taste- they switched over to this very easily.
Megan M.
Washington , Pennsylvania
I love this dog food for my dog. She's a very picky eater so I've been hunting for a good she would eat... when I tried this, she loved it!
Angel S.
My cat LOVES this brand, especially this flavor. He tries to get into the bag sometimes and he never does that with any other cat food!
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a product that makes you feel good about using. I'm ahuge fan of rachel ray and love the ingredients in her pet food lines!
Joshua R.
Auburn, NY
We tried several different "healthy" cat foods, but Rachel Ray's has by far been the best. Our cat loves it. This is all we buy now
Cristi M.
Logan, WV
My cats love this food so much, when I got mine in the mail, I didn't even have to open it! The cats did it themselves lol
ashleigh m.
my dogs absolutely love this brand of dog food. they always go crazy when we feed them because they love the taste so much.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat devoures hes food as soon as i put it hes food bowl. For the health my cat its getting to me its not pricey
heather v.
My cat loves this it is one of the few foods he doesn't snub right away. And I like that it is healthier for him.
Carol G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone given this to their pets?
Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
My cat has a pretty sensitive stomach. I usually buy her Purina One easy digestion, but I'm curious about this brand. Does anyone have a cat with a sensitive stomach who has done well with this food?
Angel S.
Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food? And what about the litter smell?
Mary F.
Conway, AR
I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my cat will like it. Does anybody else cat like this?
Stefanie P.
What is the cost for this brand of cat food?