BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Real whitefish and zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain for Cats Whitefish & Potato Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients with zero grains, glutens or fillers and no corn, wheat, or soy. Delicious whitefish is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome potatoes, peas and carrots, plus the vitamins, minerals and taurine that your cat needs for a complete and balanced diet.

• Real Whitefish is the #1 ingredient
  • Zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy.
  • Zero meat or poultry by-product meal
  • Zero artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives

• How can I get a voxbox? 1 Answers
  • I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my c...3 Answers
  • Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food?...3 Answers
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
I got this (well the chicken and potato recipe) through Influenster and my cats actually loved it. I plan on repurchasing this in the future!
Victoria g.
Dunbar, WV
My spoiled rotten kitty's really enjoy the food from Rachel Ray I enjoy the fact it doesn't seem to smell to high heaven like some brands do
Kelli C.
Manchester, NH
My pets love this food. It's a great middle of the road quality. Usually they are picky eaters but they've always eaten this with no issue.
Joanna F.
Both our cats hated this food and I ended up giving it away. It's made with goid ingredients and priced well, I just wish my cats liked it.
Megan M.
Washington , Pennsylvania
I love this dog food for my dog. She's a very picky eater so I've been hunting for a good she would eat... when I tried this, she loved it!
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
This cat food has been great for my cats teeth and coat! Both are shelter cats, with a picky taste- they switched over to this very easily.
Angel S.
My cat LOVES this brand, especially this flavor. He tries to get into the bag sometimes and he never does that with any other cat food!
Kay 🌙.
Alvin
I love all these Rachel Ray cat foods. I love the ingredients and my cats love the way it tastes. They go through this stuff like crazy
Joshua R.
Auburn, NY
We tried several different "healthy" cat foods, but Rachel Ray's has by far been the best. Our cat loves it. This is all we buy now
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
This is a product that makes you feel good about using. I'm ahuge fan of rachel ray and love the ingredients in her pet food lines!
Carol G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone given this to their pets?
Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
My cat has a pretty sensitive stomach. I usually buy her Purina One easy digestion, but I'm curious about this brand. Does anyone have a cat with a sensitive stomach who has done well with this food?
Angel S.
Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food? And what about the litter smell?
Mary F.
Conway, AR
I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my cat will like it. Does anybody else cat like this?
Stefanie P.
What is the cost for this brand of cat food?