BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Real whitefish and zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain for Cats Whitefish & Potato Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients with zero grains, glutens or fillers and no corn, wheat, or soy. Delicious whitefish is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome potatoes, peas and carrots, plus the vitamins, minerals and taurine that your cat needs for a complete and balanced diet.

• Real Whitefish is the #1 ingredient
  • Zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy.
  • Zero meat or poultry by-product meal
  • Zero artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives

• How can I get a voxbox? 1 Answers
  • I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my c...3 Answers
  • Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food?...3 Answers
Rosalyn J.
Rachel Ray is the only type of cat food I will feed my cat. It's way better than most of the other cat food's out there. Its also very affordable which is a major plus!
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I have tried several cat foods on the market and my baby girl seems a lot happier with this one. The all natural ingredients and no fillers gives me the feeling that she is getting the best food for her. The line of foods is more expensive than others but I feel it is worth it.
Nancy C.
Highland, CA
I have 3 cats and they all live this food ! Not expensive at all and a great decent amount you get for the price. Very healthy and love that it is grain free.
Kelly C.
Mchenry, IL
I’ve noticed a huge change in my pets allergies due to using this food. I would highly recommend for anything with a Pet who struggles with grain allergies.
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
My cats love Rachel Ray food they really do. However, this one makes my whole entire house smell like fish. I'm sorry but I don't care how much they love it.
Jessica D.
My dogs love Rachael Ray not only is it a great price it healthy for your dogs, I highly recommend all her dog food I have picky eaters and they love this
Melissa S.
My cat is very picky with her dry food. She loves this brand. Normally she will meow all night long until we give her wet food. She gobbles up this one!
Laeysa W.
South Weber, UT
Great cat food that is grain free. My cat is a picky water and loves this. If your cat has allergies going grain free will help and my cat loves this.
Dean G.
Gallatin, TN
My cat loves this Rachel Ray food. Just switched her over and she tries to get in the bag. Have been afraid to switch food but she really loves it.
Jessie R.
Burlington, IA
I mixed this in with my cats current car good and he picks them out to eat first. Love that it is healthier and he likes it. Will be buying more.
Carol G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone given this to their pets?
Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
My cat has a pretty sensitive stomach. I usually buy her Purina One easy digestion, but I'm curious about this brand. Does anyone have a cat with a sensitive stomach who has done well with this food?
Angel S.
Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food? And what about the litter smell?
Mary F.
Conway, AR
I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my cat will like it. Does anybody else cat like this?
Stefanie P.
What is the cost for this brand of cat food?