BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Real whitefish and zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain for Cats Whitefish & Potato Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients with zero grains, glutens or fillers and no corn, wheat, or soy. Delicious whitefish is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome potatoes, peas and carrots, plus the vitamins, minerals and taurine that your cat needs for a complete and balanced diet.

• Real Whitefish is the #1 ingredient
  • Zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy.
  • Zero meat or poultry by-product meal
  • Zero artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives

• How can I get a voxbox? 1 Answers
  • I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my c...3 Answers
  • Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food?...3 Answers
Buy on kmart
Samantha z.
Anaheim, CA
My cat throws ups with a change of dry food but when money was tight this had to replace her high standard of eating and it was a reall good choice. She still threw up but only twice. If we ever had to switch to a cheap bag again we will go back to rachel ray
Meagen G.
Fort knox, KY
Don't not buy they have changed their recipe and now I see many cats and dogs come into the vet with problems and most eat Rachel Ray good! Always check your animals food every couple months to make sure it's high as quality
Leah B.
Austin, TX
I only feed my cat Rachel Ray cat food now because I know what is going into her food is healthy for her. She seems to be healthier and happier since making the switch six months ago. Couldn't be happier with my decision!
Maria D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for a cat that keeps coming to my yard. I give her this and now she had babies. So I have to give her a little more now. But great cat food for cats she seems to love it
Emma V.
My cats love this food! I have two picky eaters, but they gobble this down. The pieces are small and easy for them to eat. Be prepared, though. The cat food has a strong fish smell. My cats seem to love the smell, so i can't complain too much.
Rachel S.
Mankato, MN
My cats seem to LOVE this food. The ingredients are really high quality and the pieces are small, which was especially nice when my cat was smaller! I wish it came in larger bags, and it is fairly spendy but it's worth it!
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
I have tried this recently. My cat is only a few months. He really likes the size. He even likes the natural food for nutrish. I have found coupons at my local grocery store so price is reasonable.
Rosalyn J.
Rachel Ray is the only type of cat food I will feed my cat. It's way better than most of the other cat food's out there. Its also very affordable which is a major plus!
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I have tried several cat foods on the market and my baby girl seems a lot happier with this one. The all natural ingredients and no fillers gives me the feeling that she is getting the best food for her. The line of foods is more expensive than others but I feel it is worth it.
Nancy C.
Highland, CA
I have 3 cats and they all live this food ! Not expensive at all and a great decent amount you get for the price. Very healthy and love that it is grain free.
Carol G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone given this to their pets?
Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
My cat has a pretty sensitive stomach. I usually buy her Purina One easy digestion, but I'm curious about this brand. Does anyone have a cat with a sensitive stomach who has done well with this food?
Angel S.
Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food? And what about the litter smell?
Mary F.
Conway, AR
I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my cat will like it. Does anybody else cat like this?
Stefanie P.
What is the cost for this brand of cat food?