BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Real whitefish and zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain for Cats Whitefish & Potato Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients with zero grains, glutens or fillers and no corn, wheat, or soy. Delicious whitefish is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome potatoes, peas and carrots, plus the vitamins, minerals and taurine that your cat needs for a complete and balanced diet.

• Real Whitefish is the #1 ingredient
  • Zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy.
  • Zero meat or poultry by-product meal
  • Zero artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives

• How can I get a voxbox? 1 Answers
  • I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my c...3 Answers
  • Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food?...3 Answers
Emma V.
It's so rare for me to find a cat food that my two finicky, older cats both like. This is one that they'll actually eat! Sure, the smell of fish is pretty strong, but if my older cats eat it, I'm okay with the smell. I only wish they sold it in my local stores, but they only carry the dog food. I have to travel 30 minutes to purchase Rachel Ray cat food.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
I love that it has all natural ingredients and no added fillers. The price is a little more than I use to spend but you can find coupons that help out with it and also you get what you pay for, it wasn't half a bag filled like most companies do!
Mandi C.
I am sad to admit I have fat cats, they had to go grain free. They started protesting in an evil way we when tried to go all wet food. Thank goodness for this food, they love it and it's filling enough that we don't have to feed them twice a day. I recommend it to all cat lovers and owners!
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I was thrilled to find out that Rachel Ray made cat good after buying the dog food for months now. It is a great quality products and affordable! Our cat loves the flavor and the size of each piece is perfect. 😻🐈
Katie S.
Indianapolis, IN
My cats have a hard time eating some foods and it upsets their tummies. Rachel Ray's food sits well with my cats tummies and they LOVE it!! the small bites are easy for them to eat on as they are little cats. I highly recommend this food!
Yanely S.
My cat enjoys this food. It's not her favorite but she eats it. I like that it's healthy and grain free! It's important for me to get the best product at a reasonable price. I recommend this food!
Sarah W.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
My cat Oscar has a very sensitive stomach and this food is great for him! No grains and no color dyes. He loves it so much and has no stomach problems since he has been eating it.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
My cat really isn't a picky eater but I know I have to at least try or switch out some foods with healthier foods for him. I feel like this one is a really good one for him.
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Rhodo ate this mixed with her regular food. Not sure if there was much added benefits to her food or nutrition.
She did have more hairballs while this was mixed with her food.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Minnie and Pearl would love to recommend this to all fellow feline friends near and far. Their coats look great and I've noticed barely any hairballs or upset tummies! I love that this brand is carried in multiple stores. Its our go to brand!
Carol G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone given this to their pets?
Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
My cat has a pretty sensitive stomach. I usually buy her Purina One easy digestion, but I'm curious about this brand. Does anyone have a cat with a sensitive stomach who has done well with this food?
Angel S.
Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food? And what about the litter smell?
Mary F.
Conway, AR
I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my cat will like it. Does anybody else cat like this?
Stefanie P.
What is the cost for this brand of cat food?