BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Real whitefish and zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain for Cats Whitefish & Potato Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients with zero grains, glutens or fillers and no corn, wheat, or soy. Delicious whitefish is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome potatoes, peas and carrots, plus the vitamins, minerals and taurine that your cat needs for a complete and balanced diet.

• Real Whitefish is the #1 ingredient
  • Zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy.
  • Zero meat or poultry by-product meal
  • Zero artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives

• How can I get a voxbox? 1 Answers
  • I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my c...3 Answers
  • Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food?...3 Answers
Angel S.
This is the only food I buy for my kitty because I know the ingredients are good for him. There's no grains or junk he can't digest. His litter barely has any smell. I went on a week long vacation, came back to a FULL box and didn't smell a thing. The food itself doesn't smell bad either. Some cheaper goods out there smell nasty
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I feed nothing but Rachel Ray's hard food to my cat! He is extremely picky and is not afraid to refuse to eat until we put something he likes in front of him! After we almost lost hope, we discovered Rachel's. You can usually find coupons in the paper every week for Rachel Ray's pet food making it more than affordable!
Aimee S.
The cat loves his cat food! It is kind of pricey and it is hard to find but it definitely expectations! It has natural ingredients in it so I feel it is healthier for my cat. My kids is about 12 years and she is quite healthy. I would definitely recommend this to people with cats!
Hannah Q.
Bethalto, IL
My cats were so anxious to try this food they dragged the bag of food to my room! I have exotic cats (Savannahs) & they have to have a grain free diet. It didn't seem to mess with their stomachs and they devoured it when given to them. I would recommend this to all cat owners!
Brittany A.
Beloit, WI
So far so good. My cats actually opened the bag before Incould even give it to them. They seem to enjoy the food. I like that the bag is durable. I am curious to continue to watch and see my cats do with the grain free food. I would probably buy this product in the future.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I have one cat, and my cat loves this food so much.
i honestly love this food for my cat because it's healthy and organic it has no artical colors or preservatives which I like about it.
I received this product from Nutrish in exchange for my honest review.
Jennifer H.
Easton, PA
I just received this bag for free, opened the box up and fed it to my cats and they're crazy picky eaters so I was nervous they wouldn't eat it. Filled their bowl they went over and started eating it! I'm so thankful to finally find one they absolutely love! Definitely going to be buying more of this!!
Machelle H.
My cat waldo is five years old and didn't take but a second for him to dive into his bowl and start eating Rachel Rays Nutrish! I received this product free for my cats opinion. I think he gives 2 paws up!
Deana R.
I foster kittens and I got a free sample of this to try for one that had a very sensitive tummy. He loved it and was able to keep it down so I began buying it for all of my cats/fosters. Its fairly inexpensive, they like the taste and is easy to find (TARGET). I have noticed a huge change in my cats as they look healthier and don't throw up as much.
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
My cat enjoyed her new cat food. Recently, my cats stomach has been rejecting the food she eats and luckily her stomach didn't reject this food. Maybe it was time for a good quality change. Rachael Ray, you did good! 👍
Carol G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone given this to their pets?
Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
My cat has a pretty sensitive stomach. I usually buy her Purina One easy digestion, but I'm curious about this brand. Does anyone have a cat with a sensitive stomach who has done well with this food?
Angel S.
Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food? And what about the litter smell?
Mary F.
Conway, AR
I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my cat will like it. Does anybody else cat like this?
Stefanie P.
What is the cost for this brand of cat food?