BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Real whitefish and zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain for Cats Whitefish & Potato Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients with zero grains, glutens or fillers and no corn, wheat, or soy. Delicious whitefish is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome potatoes, peas and carrots, plus the vitamins, minerals and taurine that your cat needs for a complete and balanced diet.

• Real Whitefish is the #1 ingredient
  • Zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy.
  • Zero meat or poultry by-product meal
  • Zero artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives

• How can I get a voxbox? 1 Answers
  • I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my c...3 Answers
  • Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food?...3 Answers
Captain M.
Captain loves it. It's one of the only foods he will eat and not puke. He will never get sick of it and it is a great price. Other foods are a little more pricey for less but this is good. Recommend to cats.
Christine S.
Pikesville, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I tried this recently with my cats as something new. My cats seemed to love it. They come in little Bite sized bits which is better for my younger cats but the older ones seem to like it as well. I like the healthy factor of it. Also, who doesn't love Rachael Ray!?... I give this four stars because the price is a bit out of my range but with healthier food usually comes a bigger price. I recommend it!
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this for my cat instead of his usual Purina Beyond Grain Free food, because it was a lot cheaper, yet the same kind of nutritious, grain free food. My cat is picky when it comes to seafood flavors, and at first he wouldn't go near this unless we added treats to it. But, he seems to have warmed up to it as he now eats it without any flavor additions. I'm glad he likes it and it seems to be easy on his stomach just like the Purina beyond! Maybe we will try to find a chicken flavor next time, though.
Patricia T.
Charleston, IL
I received this product from Nutrish in exchange for my honest review. My cats loved it so much that they ate it all in 3 days. I filled their bowl and after they emptied it they knocked it off of my table, managed to get the clip off of the bag and ate it all. We plan on buying this once their other food is gone!
Ashley T.
Alexandria , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had always fed my cat quality brand cat food but would always find that one or the other had "thrown" up food. They both also had terrible hair balls. I was given a bag of this food by a friend and noticed that they did not have much of a hair ball problem and the throwing up was done.  They have been on it for over a year now and besides the occasional hair ball(which happens with all cats) they have zero digestive issues at all and there hasn't been any whole cat food thrown up in that time.
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
We have two cats who are very capable of fending for themselves. If they aren't finding their food outdoors they come home to us to eat. They refuse to eat anything other than this brand of cat food, we've tried other types but they'll simply ignore it. I think they can taste the difference between purer food and the artificial stuff found in other brands.
Mindy L.
Temple, GA
I just received this free in my voxbox and my fur baby loves it. He is a very picky eater and he was a big fan of the flavor he eats it up and gets really excited when I go to feed him now I would absolutely recommend this to other cat owners . I will purchase this for him from now on I feel the quality is better than what I have been feeding him
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that this has all natural ingredients because our pets health is just as important as our own health. I received a sample from influenster for testing purposes but my cat is on a prescription diet so I was too nervous to let our fur baby have too much. He sampled it and seemed to enjoy it but to avoid any health risks I let my neighbor give the rest to her cat and she says he loves it!
Angel S.
This is the only food I buy for my kitty because I know the ingredients are good for him. There's no grains or junk he can't digest. His litter barely has any smell. I went on a week long vacation, came back to a FULL box and didn't smell a thing. The food itself doesn't smell bad either. Some cheaper goods out there smell nasty
Shemica S.
SUMNER, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I received this product free for testing purposes and wow i have not only a cat thats a picky eater but frequently pukes up her food with this product my cat seems happier and healthier she now long pukes up her food and absolutely loves this product
Carol G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone given this to their pets?
Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
My cat has a pretty sensitive stomach. I usually buy her Purina One easy digestion, but I'm curious about this brand. Does anyone have a cat with a sensitive stomach who has done well with this food?
Angel S.
Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food? And what about the litter smell?
Mary F.
Conway, AR
I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my cat will like it. Does anybody else cat like this?
Stefanie P.
What is the cost for this brand of cat food?