BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Real whitefish and zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain for Cats Whitefish & Potato Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients with zero grains, glutens or fillers and no corn, wheat, or soy. Delicious whitefish is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome potatoes, peas and carrots, plus the vitamins, minerals and taurine that your cat needs for a complete and balanced diet.

• Real Whitefish is the #1 ingredient
  • Zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy.
  • Zero meat or poultry by-product meal
  • Zero artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives

• How can I get a voxbox? 1 Answers
  • I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my c...3 Answers
  • Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food?...3 Answers
Buy on kmart
Becki P.
Clio, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kittens were very sick, losing a lot of weight and food was going right through them. We weren't sure they were going to survive. I switched then to this grain free food and they got better almost immediately. They've had nothing but this food since. It's been two years and never had another problem.
Alyssa K.
Jasper, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a cat food I feel good about buying for my cat. He loves it and I am happy knowing I bought him a quality food. He’s a picky eater so that’s a great compliment from him! I will continue to buy this food for my cat.
Emily D.
Kings Park, NY
Love this good for my cat! When I first got my cat he was on a diet that included a dry food with grains in it. After some time my cat got blocked because the good dehydrated him. Thankfully I was able to catch it before he needed surgery. Grains are not a natural part of a cats diet so to have a dry food alternative that is competitively priced and grain free is a wonderful. Would definitely recommend.
Staci C.
I love Rachel ray food for both my dog and cats! I love that it's a zero grain food. I want the best of nutrition for my animals and this food definitely does the trick for a more affordable option. I definitely recommend this for anyone in search of a great food for their fur babies.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Minnie and Pearl would love to recommend this to all fellow feline friends near and far. Their coats look great and I've noticed barely any hairballs or upset tummies! I love that this brand is carried in multiple stores. Its our go to brand!
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My rescue cat Bella has a severe grain allergy. Most of the grain free options are significantly more expensive. Nutrish Grain Free is among the cheapest and my cat loves it! She's never had a problem and has become my go-to cat food!
Taylor V.
Dover, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Rachael ray food brand has been my favorite since I moved out of my parents house. We use to give our animals cheaper food to eat, on my own I played around with various food brands and this is the one I stick with. My animal loves it
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We started feeding both of our medium sized dogs this dog food a few months ago. I really like it because it’s kept their body’s balanced and our one dog who was a little overweight is now back at a normal weight.
Lex K.
Got a sample of this in the mail and was really excited to try it. I would love to give my cats better nutrition, so I blended this with their usual food to see how they would react. My youngest (Siamese) wouldn't eat it, so I brought the rest of the sample home to my two tabbies. They were interested in it and ate it without any issues. I went out and came back about an hour later...puke everywhere! And I mean a lot. Most of it was solid, but they definitely got everything out of their stomachs because it was watery and slightly yellow/brown from the remains of the food. They also had diarrhea for a day or two. I wonder if I got a bad batch? Or maybe my guys have really sensitive stomachs... in either case, won't try this one again.
Shara H.
Croydon, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She seems to like it. Sometime since it’s so healthy her stool gets hard so I balance this out with still providing wet food in the morning and night. I keep this dry food in free feed. She really likes the taste
Carol G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone given this to their pets?
Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
My cat has a pretty sensitive stomach. I usually buy her Purina One easy digestion, but I'm curious about this brand. Does anyone have a cat with a sensitive stomach who has done well with this food?
Angel S.
Does your kitty eat less when he had higher quality food? And what about the litter smell?
Mary F.
Conway, AR
I just recently got a sample of this and hoping that my cat will like it. Does anybody else cat like this?
Stefanie P.
What is the cost for this brand of cat food?