Nutrish Zero Grain Turkey & Potato Recipe uploaded by Stephi G.Nutrish Zero Grain Turkey & Potato Recipe uploaded by Rachael J.Nutrish Zero Grain Turkey & Potato Recipe uploaded by Jenni M.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH #65 in Dog Food

arm-raised turkey and zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain Turkey & Potato Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised turkey, which is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome vegetables, plus the vitamins and chelated minerals that your dog needs for a complete and balanced diet. And there are never any grains, glutens, fillers, corn, wheat, or soy.

• U.S. farm-raised turkey is the #1 ingredient
  • Zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy.
  • Zero poultry by-product meal
  • No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives

• I was wondering if this would be a good dog food for my d...2 Answers
  • Is this really "grain free"?6 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for a raccoon?3 Answers
Melinda B.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For a mass market brand you can't get better than Rachel Ray! The ingredients in this dog food are all quality and it has a small amount of ingredients so you're not feeding your dog fillers and preservatives. This may be one of the only brands sold in grocery stores I would feed my dogs no problem. It's AAFCO certified which is a big deal. That means it's quality checked by a outside lab so you know it has everything your dog needs to grow and thrive. The price is very affordable for the amount you get. We pay about 35$ for a large bag that lasts us with 3 dogs one large two medium sized about a month.
Ariel H.
Cicero, IN
We own a 9 month old Pitbull puppy, and he has been on this brand of dog food for a few months now and it has helped his digestive system out a lot. He does have horrible gas anymore. His bowel moments are normal and he seems to love the medium sized pieces and the flavors. We enjoy knowing what exactly is in his dog food. Also, the price is very affordable compared to other grain free brands!
Alley G.
Yes! My dog loves this food and I love that it's an affordable grain free option. Perfect for puppers with sensitive tummies. I have a really big dog, so it helps that it comes in really big bags. And it's so convenient that I can buy it just about anywhere; I don't have to hunt it down at a specialty pet store. Will buy again.
Cassie E.
Mobile , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We like to feed our dogs grain free and this was a great find. We were spending way to much money on other dog food and then found this and our dogs love it. They don’t get stomach issues with it and their coats are extra shiny. The price is pretty good too. I buy mine off chewy.com and have it shipped to me.
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food and I love it too because it’s grain free, but not too expensive. I love that it comes in multiple flavors so if my dog doesn’t like one, I can always try another so I don’t have to keep switching brands. I also love how small the pieces are because my Maltese can easily eat them.
Sophia M.
My dogs had skin and allergy issues for the longest time until we decided to switch to a grain-free food! It’s worked wonders. Both dogs have stopped scratching themselves raw and their coats look so much healthier. I have 2 larger dogs so one bag lasts us about 2 weeks. They love all the flavors too.
Gabriella F.
Leicester , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is super picky about her dog food! However we switched to the Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain and she loves it! I was hesitant to try at first but she eats every bit in her bowl. I also love the fact that it’s zero grain. I trust this brand more than Pedigree, Iams, etc.
Dawn K.
franklin, tennessee
This food is a cheaper alternative to the food i normally buy my 50lb. Husky/lab mix and he LOVES IT! Doesn’t give him diarrhea as most dog foods do! He loves the taste and highly recommend this to anyone who wants to feed their dog well but without the high prices!
Brittany M.
GAINESVILLE, FL
My dog really likes this food. Considering that it’s all natural ingredients the price isn’t too bad. I purchase from Chewy or Publix. I buy the largest size but there seems to be a lot of space left in the bag (like potato chips).
T A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My Boston terrier has very sensitive skin and cannot eat a diet with too much grain in it or he will break out in a rash. This dog food says zero grain but I have a hard time believing that because he continues to break out in a rash even after eating this food. I only continue to purchase it because of the price. For a zero grain dog food, this is one of the most reasonably priced dog foods on the market. I am considering switching to another brand because I don’t fully believe that this product is 100% grain free
Felicia B.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I try to give my pup grain free food, so I'm thinking about trying this out next. Anyone recommend it?
Annabel E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this really "grain free"?
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do you recommend this for a raccoon?
I was wondering if this would be a good dog food for my dog. I want to try but not pay the money if my dog doesn't like it.

back