BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Real salmon with zero grains, glutens or fillers and no corn, wheat or soy

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real salmon, which is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome vegetables plus the vitamins and chelated minerals that your dog needs for a complete and balanced diet. And there are never any grains, glutens, fillers, corn, wheat, or soy.

• Real salmon is the #1 ingredient
  • No artificial perservatives, colors or artificial flavors
  • Zero poultry by-product meal
  • Zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy.

Cheyenne H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We've been getting Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food and I love it! Better yet my dogs love it they won't eat anything else. It has made their coats super shiny and reduced shedding by a ton. They look beautiful, and people stop to tell me how pretty they are all the time.
Kristina j.
Vail
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog food journey began when I went to the store and picked a huge and cheap bag of food. It made my dogs sick. Vet sick. It was literally poisoning their insides. I finally took a step back and started reading the ingredients and this looked like it could work. It did! My dogs have s ok much energy. They are so playful. Their coats are soft. And no allergic reactions or illness. Thank you rachel ray!
Macy V.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
We went through about 12 dog foods before we found this one. Our dog had severe allergies and a very sensitive stomach. Up until now, we have not been able to find a good that works for his allergies and his stomach. I swear by this food. We even tried different Rachel Ray Nutrish dog foods, and the salmon and sweet potato is the only food we have ever found for him. I will never stop feeding it to him, and when we get another dog (or two), they'll eat it too!
Alexis M.
El Paso
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My husky has a very sensitive stomach and coat so we’ve tried tons of foods to meet her needs including Blue Diamond, Pedigree, Purina, etc. but this food made such an amazing difference in my dog’s life! Her fur stopped falling out, she started eating again, and she behaved like such a happier dog!
Carlos+Minnie C.
Phoenix
I didn’t like this specific flavor for my dogs because it smelled way too fishy. They seemed to like it but I couldn’t get over how strong the smell was every time I would give them food. The only pro I found was that they are grain free. But because of the smell I would not buy again
Lauren C.
Jacksonville, FL
My dog is a picky eater, but loves the grain free collection from Rachel ray. I have to always switch up the flavors every month or so to keep him from getting bored of his food, but I haven’t gotten a product from the grain-free line that he does not like.
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this dog food for my German Shepherd because it’s all natural and doesn’t have all the gross additives in it. My dog loves it she is growing healthy she has a beautiful for coat and as well behaved
Jenelle M.
puyallup
Our dog has sensitive skin and needs food with no grain. Our vet recommended a salon and sweet potato food for him. Since switching to this brand his itchiness has greatly decreased!
Katie K.
Wakeman , OH
This is the first food we fed our dog. He loves it so much that he chows it down so fast. He is a husky so the salmon is great for his diet. It is worth the cost. I purchase it at target. There's coupons on the nutrish website that help out. I have recommended it to many others.
Alyssa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I️ have been purchasing Rachael Ray Nutrish food for my dog for almost a year now and this one has to be the best one. Mainly because of my beagle mix who sheds a lot and used to get what looked like dandruff now doesn't. Of course he still sheds but now not as much and his coat is always so shiny. He gets the nutrients he needs, highly recommend if not this flavor this brand.
Jamie B.
Is this good really all that great?