BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

U.S. farm-raised chicken and zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised chicken, which is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome vegetables, with added vitamins and chelated minerals that your dog needs for a complete and balanced diet. And there are never any grains, glutens, fillers, corn, wheat, or soy.

Mark B.
always used Taste of Wild for our labrador..intermittent stomach issues.. switched to chicken and sweet potato grain free..excellent  excellent..no more stomach issues..cooper loves the taste..far less expensive..can buy at Krogers
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
To say my fur baby and I were so over the moon excited to try the Zero Grain kibble, was a huge understatement! So when Nutrish and Influenster chose us to try it for free, we were over the moon! My 5 year old Shih-Tzu has been on a grain free diet since he was a puppy, since he is extremely sensitive to grain and yeast. When the box arrived it's as if he knew it was for him. I could barely hold him back as I cut open the bag, and asked him if he wanted some. As he smelled the bag while I served him, I wondered if he was finally going to eat kibble, since in the five years he has lived, my Brownie has never met a kibble he liked, and believe me we tried every single kibble out there, but I digress …
As I serve him the Nutrish Brownie does NOT hesitate!! He devours all the kibble I gave him and asks for seconds! Thankfully, it was not a fluke, Brownie began eating the kibble every day, much to our happiness and delight.
The only reason my review is not five stars, is because unfortunately, my little one cannot eat the kibble every day. It has a very high concentration of iron. Because of this, whenever he licks himself, his fur is now turning red or rusty looking, due to the high amounts of iron. It is also visible in the sleepy dirt that secretes from his eyes.

That is the only drawback, and I do wish that they would make a different formulation taking into consideration smaller dogs. I do feed him the right amounts, according to the instructions on the bag.

Regardless, Nutrish is the only kibble for our fur baby! I highly recommend Nutrish Zero Grain for your own four-legged babies!
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I love that Rachael Ray Now has a grain free option for dog food! My dogs have a sensitive stomach and this is really easily digestible for them. Great dog food but a little over priced! Highly recommend
Found at most stores
Jeanie C.
Sebring, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I just wanna start off by saying that my pack was super excited. It's like they knew this was just for them! Of course everyone gets a tad cautious when trying out a new brand or flavor of dog food. But, I have heard great things about the Rachael Ray Nutrish dog food. I never got any to try so when I was given this opportunity I was extremely excited. My pack was very happy the day I received this and the first day they tried it. They ate it super fast and seemed like they enjoyed every bite. They have been eating it everyday since I got this and have had 0 issues with this food. They have not had any upset stomachs or anything of that nature. I will say I am extremely pleased with this food and I'm sure my pack is too. I definitely recommend trying this. I plan to buy more soon! #nutrish #influenster #grainfree #5stars @influenster @nutrish
Rachael W.
Mankato, MN
My 9 month old Pit Bull puppy Nova really enjoyed this food, she would pick the pieces out of her food bowl to eat first when I was mixing it with her normal food. I really like that the food is natural and made in America however because Nova doesn't have a grain allergy the grain free aspect didn't appeal to me as much and this food also doesn't have any fruits or veggies contained in it the benefits aren't as great as those of her normal food, also because this is a new food and there aren't many reviews on it yet I probably won't switch her over to this as her main food even though she does like the way it tastes. I might continue to purchase this as an add in to her normal Blue Buffalo puppy food because she does seem to really enjoy this food and it hasn't given her any negative side effects plus it is cheaper than the blue buffalo. Overall Nova and I both really enjoyed this food and think it is great value for your money and pet approved!
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ok so lets start . I have a 3 year old Pomeranian who is a very finicky eater. She really loves table food ... I know really bad but we have been winging it off. She loves to eat Caesar wet dog food and her dry food was the Blue brand. She ate that when she had ran out of Caesar . I opened the bag gave her one of the pebbles she age it up . I gave her a few more and she continued to eat. The next day I wondered if she only at the food because she was hungry . I fed her the new food and surprisingly she ate it . I am very impressed with the food I have received from Influenster to test and Ra Ra loves it! Thank you !
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Caramel, my 10 years old chihuahua who is PICKY about his food. He has been eating IMAS food for 10 years, he wouldn't eat anything else. He was very excited when the bag arrived and I was shocked he even finished his little bowl of Zero Grain Nutrish food! And he even begged for more! This is high quality with real ingredients which is even bonus. I think we will buy this and see if this would be something he would be willing to adjust to healthier food 🙌 Thank you Influenster and Rachel Ray
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I received this complimentary from influenster in exchange for my honest review (well more so my dogs honest review). My dog is currently on iams weight control management dog food and every now and again I feed him chicken, sweet potatoes and vegetables. But recently it hasn't been settling in his stomach all that well and I'm guessing it's the sweet potatoes. My dog didn't enjoy this dog food when I tried to give it to him, it's either because he's not used to it or it upset his stomach the first few times I gave it to him but he's a very picky eatter, I'd be eager to try the other flavors though!I will be giving this to my parents dog who eats anything you give her and I'm sure she'll love it.
Suzanne H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs both loved this food! I have two mixed breed dogs, and one of them has a sensitive stomach. I typically have to look for foods that are chicken based, and even then I worried about his stomach. My other dog can tend to be pretty picky, but she had no problem gobbling this up. The ingredients in this food are pretty good and, even though there is some fat content, it's not so much that I would consider this an unhealthy blend. The kibble pieces are somewhat small, but that wasn't an issue for my two- 25 lbs and 50 lbs.
Cecelia H.
Waterloo, IA
I've got a picky eater for a dog. My tiny Pomeranian has big taste buds and bland food just doesn't cut it. When we got the sample of this food, he was a little hesitant but eventually he came around and ate it. The kibbies weren't too large for him which can be a problem with a lot of dog food. The price is more than other food out there but not as expensive as some of the higher quality food so it's a good middle of the road food.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Would you feed this to your dog?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Would you feed this to your dog?