Nutrish Zero Grain Chicken & Potato Recipe uploaded by Kailyn M.Nutrish Zero Grain Chicken & Potato Recipe uploaded by David N.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Real chicken and zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy

Rachael Ray Nutrish® Zero Grain for Cats Chicken & Potato Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, plus the vitamins and other minerals your cat needs for a complete and balanced diet. There are never any grains, glutens, fillers, corn, wheat, or soy.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient
  • Zero artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
  • Zero poultry by-product meal
  • No artificial preservatives, colors or artificial flavors

Kayla C.
Chauvin, LA
My pup seems to like this dog food. I had to switch from a different brand sold by PetSmart. This is the brand that replaced it. I feel like this is pretty expensive for what it is. I do like the ingredients in this product, but I don’t particularly care for the price tag.
kimberly p.
My dog absolutely loves this food. For years we struggled to find a dog food that he liked and tried tons of brands, but this one has stuck! It has natural
ingredients and is pretty affordable! Definitely a constant buy.
Saundra W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product. My cat also LOVES this. We don't have problems with fur balls, her coat is so shiny and soft, and she's at a healthy weight for her age! When I've used other cat foods, none of the previous were true. Rachael Ray cares about people and animals, and this product truly shows that. Part of the proceeds are donated to charity as well. It's honestly just an all around great product and company.
Dovennie D.
Pensacola
Purchased at: Amazon
I have used the kitten and cat food and totally think it’s amazing. Kinston makes sure I know when he is ready for some food the whole way to the container. Never has had issues and seems to be quiet regular. 😉
Kay 🌙.
Alvin
My cats love this food. They eat it like I've never seen them eat before. And I love that it's a more natural approach to dry food. I have an older cat with sensitive digestion and it's doing great for her.
Shea F.
Nashville
We needed a new food when Blue Buffalo started making my pup sick. We started our doodle when he was around 6 months old and haven’t looked back - our friends even switched when their dog tasted it at our house! We switch up flavors every bag to keep him interested but never have any problems. And the price is right.
Cathryn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
My cat seems to like this one. I like that it's grain free. The only downside is the price point, but that's an easy one to deal with to not feed my cat a bunch of filler
DanD D.
Vancouver
I used to only feed my Cocker Spaniel Science Diet that’s grain free. She has skin issues. Several years ago I switched her to RR Zero Grain and not only has it prevented any skin issues but I’m also saving $80 a month!!Nutrish Zero Grain Turkey & Potato Recipe
Kailyn M.
My cat recently switched to this food she’s loving it! We got a small bag at Walmart just to try it and man she loves it when you fill her bowl she comes running! She’s a pretty picky eater but not with this !
Caroline E.
Great dog food if you're trying to keep your dog grain free. We used this for awhile until we realized we gave her too many grain scraps and it didn't work well with a grain free food. Still a great product!