BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Real beef, potato and bison with zero grains, glutens or fillers and no corn, wheat or soy

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain Beef, Potato & Bison Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients like real U.S. farm-raised beef, which is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome vegetables plus the vitamins and chelated minerals that your dog needs for a complete and balanced diet. And there are never any grains, glutens, fillers, corn, wheat, or soy.

• Real beef raised on U.S. farms is always the #1 ingredient
  • With real bison raised on U.S. farms
  • Zero grains, glutens or fillers with no corn, wheat or soy.
  • Zero poultry by-product meal
  • No artificial preservatives, colors or artificial flavors

• I was looking for a dog food that was grain free for my b...1 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? I'm switching my chihuahuas to a gr...4 Answers
  • I have a lab, can anyone tell me the good/bad about this ...1 Answers
Ashley E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We switched over to this dog food after realizing how awful the ingredients were in purina. My dog loves the food, I love the wholesomeness of the ingredients and it isn't a crazy price along the lines of brands like blue buffalo. I can buy it at kroger, which makes it nice to not have to go to a pet retailer out of town.
Rachel B.
Belmont, MI
I love the fact that this food is zero grain, I always try to find the best treats and food for our dog and he has loved this. Plus my store (Meijer) always runs coupons for $3 off which makes it easier to work into my budget. A bag is usually $22 but isn’t most dog food? So why not buy one that’s better for your dog?
Shaylin D.
Macomb, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have had my dog on a few different brands since we got her as a pup. She has always had horrible allergies, so we kept trying different foods until we found Rachel Ray’s line. My dog has had such an improvement with her allergies since being on the Nutrish brand and she has loved every flavor we’ve gotten for her!
Miranda V.
My cats and dogs both love the Rachel Ray brand of food. My dog struggles with a sensitive stomach and my cats can be quite picky and Rachel Rays products help both my cat and my dog with their health concerns. Great products and will continue buying! 😊
Tara L.
Altoona
Love all of Rachel Ray products for my dog! I wish they weren't so expensive but you are getting what you pay for which is a great product! My dogs coat got so much better after switching to this brand and I feel better knowing I'm giving my dog natural quality food
Brenna G.
Edmonds
Great dog/puppy food. Great on their tummies and they love the flavors. #rachelrayNutrish Real Chicken & Veggies RecipeNutrish Zero Grain Beef, Potato & Bison Recipe. My Remi loves it!!!!
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I don’t normally feed my dog this brand but her everyday food wasn’t listed. She has had this before. She only eats grain free since she has allergies. I have a boxer. She liked this brand but def prefers 4Health better. This brand doesn’t come in large bags where we live so it’s expensive.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs were drinking way too much on kibbles and bits (come to find out it’s 89% salt) but this is great and they love it! it is more on the expensive side but i don’t care because my dogs are my babies and they get what they want
Kali J.
Shell Rock, IA
My dogs favorite food! I don’t have to worry about any harmful ingredients. He loves meal time. We purchase it from target. We will always buy Rachel Ray for our dog. He’s eaten it since he was a puppy. I always recommend Rachel Ray pet food.
Selena S.
Jacksonville, FL
My lil baby lady bug only gets the best of the best and Rachael ray has the best natural dog food for a good price Nutrish Zero Grain Beef, Potato & Bison Recipe
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Thinking of switching to Rachel Ray dog food but I've read a lot of reviews that their dog ends up getting sick. Has this happened to anyone here?
Amber H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a good brand? I'm switching my chihuahuas to a grain free diet, as I have been told my little Lola has an allergy to wheat and corn. I was wondering if most dogs seem to like this food, and if it also helps keep weight down on senior dogs?
ellen r.
Mesa, AZ
Is this a really good product?
Stephanie s.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What do you think about Racheal Ray dog foods? Nutrish Zero Grain Beef, Potato & Bison Recipe
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
Which flavors did your dog like best? I have two chihuahuas and they didn't like this flavor.

Walmart