Nutrish Variety Pack uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Super premium wet food for dogs

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Wet Food for Dogs Variety Pack satisfies your pup’s hunger with an assortment of delicious recipes inspired by Rachael’s kitchen. Every natural entrée is made with simple ingredients like tender meat and wholesome veggies, plus all the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs to stay healthy and happy.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No meat by-products or fillers
  • No artificial preservatives or flavors

Grace F.
Gainesville
My Bella is pretty small and she happens to be a very picky eater so she often won't eat her food which causes an upset stomach. These have been my solution. They smell like actual food and I just mix a few spoonfuls of this in with her dry food and she will eat all of it. She absolutely loves this stuff, which means I love it too!
Noemi G.
los angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The variety pack is perfect for me because I like to mix things up for my dog. I serve it on top of her kibble every morning.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
My dog is very picky but she loves this dog food and I can feel good about feeding it to her because it's made of real food ingredients. I know that my dog is getting all the nutrition she needs from this dog food.
Sara P.
My beagle loves these!!! We mix a part of a pack with dry food (for higher fiber) and she always gets so excited :)
Choubaila M.
This food works great or dogs of all sizes and ages! I have two dogs, one is small and 11 years old, the other is a large breed and is 5. They both absolutely adore this food and are so excited for dinner every night. It doesn't hurt their stomachs at all! I buy this in bulk in all the flavors.
Lynn C.
Bailey, NC
My dogs think they are getting a real treat when they have Rachel Ray foods. They think they're getting people food
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little shih tzu loves eating this. It is a little more expensive than your average wet dog food but I think for the ingredients and quality, it is definitely worth it.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs yet again as I metion in another review they absolutely love the rachel ray line. I get the variety pack because they seem to love everything and I buy the variety just because I know I wouldnt like eating the same meal every day so I make sure to give the options as well.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Great ingredients and a healthy mix. the variety is nice and the dogs love it. Price compares to other foods of its kind.
Cassie M.
Ashland
My dog has a sensitive stomach and is also very picky. I’ve tried wet food here and there as a treat and most of the time, she’ll sniff it and walk away. I decided to try Rachel ray, and my dog LOVES it! She doesn’t seem to get sick from any of the food, and scarfs it down. I thought it would be expensive, but it’s very affordable! I would highly recommend for picky dogs!
Yesenia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this affect there feeding habits?
Lindsay L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a large German Shepherd Dog and was wondering if anyone has tried this with their GSD and how that went??

Walmart