Nutrish Variety Pack uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Super premium wet food for dogs

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Wet Food for Dogs Variety Pack satisfies your pup’s hunger with an assortment of delicious recipes inspired by Rachael’s kitchen. Every natural entrée is made with simple ingredients like tender meat and wholesome veggies, plus all the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs to stay healthy and happy.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No meat by-products or fillers
  • No artificial preservatives or flavors

Cassie M.
Ashland
My dog has a sensitive stomach and is also very picky. I’ve tried wet food here and there as a treat and most of the time, she’ll sniff it and walk away. I decided to try Rachel ray, and my dog LOVES it! She doesn’t seem to get sick from any of the food, and scarfs it down. I thought it would be expensive, but it’s very affordable! I would highly recommend for picky dogs!
Brittany H.
Mount Holly
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the ingredients she uses in her recipes. It’s actual food and not some kind of substitute for food! My pets love it and become greedy little hogs!
Chloe K.
Fresno
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food. I always look for dog food without animal by-products so that’s why I initially purchased this. I’ve been feeding my pups this for at least a year and they always beg for dinner so it seems like a home run to me!
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog LOVES these. 100 lb malamute mix. Usually mix in with dry dog food in the morning. He isn’t as crazy about the chicken ones, but loves the beef, lamb or duck ones. Repeat buyer from Chewy.com. Not a bad price for decent, real wet dog food.
Noemi G.
los angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The variety pack is perfect for me because I like to mix things up for my dog. I serve it on top of her kibble every morning.
Kassidi S.
Concord, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When we want to give our dogs alittle treat we always get this! We have multiples dogs of different sizes, they love this! Good price!
Olympia T.
Catlett
My dog loves this food she even likes the hard food and she doesn't like hard food. This too has vegetables which is awsome it looks and smells like a actual meal not something you think twice about unlike with some dog foods the soup bones are great for your pets too.
Sara P.
My beagle loves these!!! We mix a part of a pack with dry food (for higher fiber) and she always gets so excited :)
Paula G.
United States of America
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Goodnesss on the go! This selection of stews and potpies and Muttballs are what any little one would like. Nutritional, delicious, all made feom Rachel Ray, a famous Chef, all with her little friends in mind. How beautiful all the way around and back. Thanks Chef Ray
Kylie B.
State College, PA
My family starting buying this wet food for my dog when we realized he was eating less and less of his hard food. Now both of my dogs are so hooked they don't like to eat their dry food! You can see all the real ingredients when you open a pack and I love knowing that I am giving my dogs something that is great and tasty for them. They really put a lot of thought into this food and I love it and so do my dogs!
Yesenia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this affect there feeding habits?
Lindsay L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a large German Shepherd Dog and was wondering if anyone has tried this with their GSD and how that went??

Walmart