Nutrish Variety Pack uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Super premium wet food for dogs

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Wet Food for Dogs Variety Pack satisfies your pup’s hunger with an assortment of delicious recipes inspired by Rachael’s kitchen. Every natural entrée is made with simple ingredients like tender meat and wholesome veggies, plus all the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs to stay healthy and happy.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No meat by-products or fillers
  • No artificial preservatives or flavors

Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Pretty good wet dog food from what I can tell. Dogs seem to enjoy it and it is well priced. You can almost always find it on sale or find a good coupon, so shop around! There are different flavors which helps if your dog is picky or gets bored with their food.
Paige F.
Clayton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog did enjoy this food there was nothing wrong with it in that sense. However the sizes do the meals for “small dogs” which I have are not nearly enough. I’d easily have to double the serving size for my pup. I mean it’s fancy dog food so what can you do.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pros are. My dog loved the food and had all the nutrition he needs. Not bad in price.

Con was once digested he pooped and smelled really bad and needed bathed. If it didn’t have the gravy juices in it his tummy wouldn’t be too jumpy. But either way he was a happy pup.
Lynn C.
Bailey, NC
My dogs think they are getting a real treat when they have Rachel Ray foods. They think they're getting people food
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Great ingredients and a healthy mix. the variety is nice and the dogs love it. Price compares to other foods of its kind.
Taylor G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love feeding my dogs Rachael Ray wet food. The no corn, no by product concept is great. The babies gobble it up! Only negative thing is that it's not a product of the USA. Reasonable price, especially if you can find good deals places!
Grace F.
Gainesville
My Bella is pretty small and she happens to be a very picky eater so she often won't eat her food which causes an upset stomach. These have been my solution. They smell like actual food and I just mix a few spoonfuls of this in with her dry food and she will eat all of it. She absolutely loves this stuff, which means I love it too!
Noemi G.
los angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The variety pack is perfect for me because I like to mix things up for my dog. I serve it on top of her kibble every morning.
Cassie M.
Ashland
My dog has a sensitive stomach and is also very picky. I’ve tried wet food here and there as a treat and most of the time, she’ll sniff it and walk away. I decided to try Rachel ray, and my dog LOVES it! She doesn’t seem to get sick from any of the food, and scarfs it down. I thought it would be expensive, but it’s very affordable! I would highly recommend for picky dogs!
Brittany H.
Mount Holly
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the ingredients she uses in her recipes. It’s actual food and not some kind of substitute for food! My pets love it and become greedy little hogs!
Yesenia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this affect there feeding habits?
Lindsay L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a large German Shepherd Dog and was wondering if anyone has tried this with their GSD and how that went??

Walmart