Nutrish Variety Pack uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Super premium wet food for dogs

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Wet Food for Dogs Variety Pack satisfies your pup’s hunger with an assortment of delicious recipes inspired by Rachael’s kitchen. Every natural entrée is made with simple ingredients like tender meat and wholesome veggies, plus all the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs to stay healthy and happy.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No meat by-products or fillers
  • No artificial preservatives or flavors

Noemi G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The variety pack is perfect for me because I like to mix things up for my dog. I serve it on top of her kibble every morning.
Kassidi S.
Concord, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When we want to give our dogs alittle treat we always get this! We have multiples dogs of different sizes, they love this! Good price!
Olympia T.
Catlett
My dog loves this food she even likes the hard food and she doesn't like hard food. This too has vegetables which is awsome it looks and smells like a actual meal not something you think twice about unlike with some dog foods the soup bones are great for your pets too.
Sara P.
My beagle loves these!!! We mix a part of a pack with dry food (for higher fiber) and she always gets so excited :)
Paula G.
United States of America
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Goodnesss on the go! This selection of stews and potpies and Muttballs are what any little one would like. Nutritional, delicious, all made feom Rachel Ray, a famous Chef, all with her little friends in mind. How beautiful all the way around and back. Thanks Chef Ray
Kylie B.
State College, PA
My family starting buying this wet food for my dog when we realized he was eating less and less of his hard food. Now both of my dogs are so hooked they don't like to eat their dry food! You can see all the real ingredients when you open a pack and I love knowing that I am giving my dogs something that is great and tasty for them. They really put a lot of thought into this food and I love it and so do my dogs!
Angelica M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these so much! I love they he gets a little variety in his diet as well as veggies. He is not one to eat veggies but he loves nutrish! I was a bit worried this would give him bathroom problems but he actually hasn’t had any issues and he is very normal. I highly suggest giving this a try for your pampered baby!
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
My dog is very picky but she loves this dog food and I can feel good about feeding it to her because it's made of real food ingredients. I know that my dog is getting all the nutrition she needs from this dog food.
member-3158c
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great variety. Great quality and our beagle loves it.it is very budget friendly .I would recommend this over some of the higher price brands
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little shih tzu loves eating this. It is a little more expensive than your average wet dog food but I think for the ingredients and quality, it is definitely worth it.
Yesenia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this affect there feeding habits?
Lindsay L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a large German Shepherd Dog and was wondering if anyone has tried this with their GSD and how that went??

back