Nutrish Variety Pack uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Super premium wet food for dogs

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Wet Food for Dogs Variety Pack satisfies your pup’s hunger with an assortment of delicious recipes inspired by Rachael’s kitchen. Every natural entrée is made with simple ingredients like tender meat and wholesome veggies, plus all the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs to stay healthy and happy.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No meat by-products or fillers
  • No artificial preservatives or flavors

Buy on Walmart*
Kylie B.
Annville, PA
My family starting buying this wet food for my dog when we realized he was eating less and less of his hard food. Now both of my dogs are so hooked they don't like to eat their dry food! You can see all the real ingredients when you open a pack and I love knowing that I am giving my dogs something that is great and tasty for them. They really put a lot of thought into this food and I love it and so do my dogs!
Angelica M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these so much! I love they he gets a little variety in his diet as well as veggies. He is not one to eat veggies but he loves nutrish! I was a bit worried this would give him bathroom problems but he actually hasn’t had any issues and he is very normal. I highly suggest giving this a try for your pampered baby!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pros are. My dog loved the food and had all the nutrition he needs. Not bad in price.

Con was once digested he pooped and smelled really bad and needed bathed. If it didn’t have the gravy juices in it his tummy wouldn’t be too jumpy. But either way he was a happy pup.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
My dog is very picky but she loves this dog food and I can feel good about feeding it to her because it's made of real food ingredients. I know that my dog is getting all the nutrition she needs from this dog food.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little shih tzu loves eating this. It is a little more expensive than your average wet dog food but I think for the ingredients and quality, it is definitely worth it.
Paige F.
Clayton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog did enjoy this food there was nothing wrong with it in that sense. However the sizes do the meals for “small dogs” which I have are not nearly enough. I’d easily have to double the serving size for my pup. I mean it’s fancy dog food so what can you do.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs yet again as I metion in another review they absolutely love the rachel ray line. I get the variety pack because they seem to love everything and I buy the variety just because I know I wouldnt like eating the same meal every day so I make sure to give the options as well.
Taylor G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love feeding my dogs Rachael Ray wet food. The no corn, no by product concept is great. The babies gobble it up! Only negative thing is that it's not a product of the USA. Reasonable price, especially if you can find good deals places!
Angelica S.
Bronx , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves it! She's very picky and gets bored with her food quickly, adding two spoons of this to her dry kibble helps to mix things up and she gobbles it right up! The food smells good, and looks good too! Chicken paw pie is m dogs favorite, looks like a deconstructed pot pie. Usually sold in target, or supermarkets, I get a great deal on chewy
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Pretty good wet dog food from what I can tell. Dogs seem to enjoy it and it is well priced. You can almost always find it on sale or find a good coupon, so shop around! There are different flavors which helps if your dog is picky or gets bored with their food.
Yesenia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this affect there feeding habits?
Lindsay L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a large German Shepherd Dog and was wondering if anyone has tried this with their GSD and how that went??