BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Lean, U.S. farm-raised turkey is the #1 ingredient

Rachael Ray Nutrish® Turkey, Brown Rice & Venison Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised turkey, combined with wholesome brown rice and protein-rich venison, plus vitamins & minerals for a complete and balanced diet.

• Lean, U.S. farm-raised turkey is the #1 ingredient
  • Lean, protein-rich venison to help maintain healthy energy levels
  • Antioxidant-rich fruits and healthy fats for overall health
  • No poultry by-product meal, fillers, wheat, or wheat gluten
  • L-Carnitine to help support healthy weight & metabolism

• I never tried this cat food for my cat. Do cats love this...1 Answers
Buy on *
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog likes this! She eats a lot but she stays lean (even when she is lazy) it does not just “fatten her up”. I have a 3.5 year old mini dachshund, she is 9lbs and dachshunds can easily have weight issues.
Kimberly D.
Killeen, TX
Between this this flavor and the Chicken my dog is in doggo heaven. I sit he'd to Rachel Ray Nutrish when my doggo was 3 months old. She loved it right away, she's remained top notch healthy, shiny coat and even clean teeth. She's a Shepherd/Husky mix and she needs all the nutrition she can get. This food keeps up with her and keeps her going.
Meghan B.
Whitesburg, GA
We swapped our dog to this brand over a year ago and she absolutely LOVES IT! When her bowl runs out she will smack it around the kitchen until we come to her rescue! The quality of the food is great, and the pricing is not bad either. Our dog has a sensitive tummy so we have to be mindful of what we give her.
Darcee M.
Long Beach, MS
I love this and my dogs love this. It gives me piece of mind to know that my dogs are getting a healthier mix in their diet. I was worried when I first bought this that all 3 of my dogs would turn thier nose up at it but I was surprised to see they all scarfed it down and were happy to do so.
Lindsey K.
Bangor, WI
After the vet said our dog was a little overweight, we did some research on lean dog food, and we picked a winner! Our dog loves it, has lots of energy and has dropped a couple pounds!
Lidia G.
Brentwood , MD
I have a very active and energetic husky and she is really loving this dog food! It is quite a bit cheaper than a lot of other big bags of food but is still great quality! I would highly recommend this for my pet owning friends
Jessie C.
Dearborn , MI
My dog suffers from skin allergies and this food is the best out there. Once I switched he stopped chewing his fur and is a happier dog. I have two dogs and this good really fills them up not just a filler food. I’m very pleased with her dog food.
Wendy G.
san antonio
I love the mix and nutrients Sadie gets from this food. She is also in absolute energy mode after she eats it. Very playful and happy. She has healthy bowl movements and she’s an active and healthy pup.
Kathleen E.
This is my dog's favorite flavor of her brand. I will forever continue to buy her brand. She uses all natural ingredients and all of her proceeds are donated to shelter animals. I love the cause and love supporting it while also feeding my dog great food at a great price point! I wish the new Dish line was as cheap!
Lynnzie B.
Saint Paul, MN
My german shepherd is superrrr picky when it comes to his food and he loves this food so much ! The vet said he was overweight and he refused all foods until this one
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I never tried this cat food for my cat. Do cats love this kind of food ?