BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Rachael ray nutrish super premium dog food chicken & vegetables 28 lbs

Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
I recently switched to this brand from a recommendation actually from influenster. And it was the best thing that I could have done for my pop. She has very sensitive skin and recently found out after 11 years it she has allergies to certain foods that we're still trying to find out what they are. So we switched her to this brand and the itching has completely stopped and she actually keeps down all of her food so it is a win-win thank you influenster for your feedback and everybody that posted their opinions on this brand! :-)
Hannah M.
Onalaska, WI
I've switched my dog to this for the price point and the quality of ingredients. I buy mine at target. I was spending sixty dollars on a bag of food, but now only spend thirty for just about the same quality!
Jessica C.
Our dogs love Rachel Ray dog food. We have tried several different flavors and they seem to like each and every one. We had used so many different brands of dog food before buying this. Each time they would have terrible gas or they would get sick after eating it. After eating this brand a few weeks they seemed to have more energy, their odor was no longer an issue, and their fur was so much softer. The best part is that you can find coupons for these products.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I have 3 picky dogs, but they absolutely love this brand. It is affordable and I usually just puck it up at Wal-Mart.