BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Rachael ray nutrish super premium dog food chicken & vegetables 28 lbs

Jessica C.
Our dogs love Rachel Ray dog food. We have tried several different flavors and they seem to like each and every one. We had used so many different brands of dog food before buying this. Each time they would have terrible gas or they would get sick after eating it. After eating this brand a few weeks they seemed to have more energy, their odor was no longer an issue, and their fur was so much softer. The best part is that you can find coupons for these products.
Hannah M.
Onalaska, WI
I've switched my dog to this for the price point and the quality of ingredients. I buy mine at target. I was spending sixty dollars on a bag of food, but now only spend thirty for just about the same quality!
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I have 3 picky dogs, but they absolutely love this brand. It is affordable and I usually just puck it up at Wal-Mart.