BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rachael Ray Nutrish Super Premium Chicken Cat Food, 3 lbs: Real chicken is the #1 ingredient All life stages No ground corn, no wheat, no soy, no poultry by-product meal or fillers No artificial preservatives or artificial flavors Natural food for cats with added vitamins, minerals and taurine Proceeds from Nutrish go to animals in need Made in the USA

Buy on kmart
Heather M.
Our cat loves this food! I received it in a VoxBox and was Leary of changing because she's so sensitive to stuff. Her old food had started giving her really loose stools. We had just gotten her tail amputated because she had a cancerous tumor in it, so naturally I was concerned about her bowel habits wing related. We went ahead and switched her food anyway, and she is completely back to normal and feeling great now. So thankful we received the sample for trial! I think our kitty is going to be just fine!
Lauren S.
My cat LOVES this food. We tried to give him something else and he would not eat it. I feel the price is good, and like that it includes real chicken and vegetables. The only complaint I have is the recommended feeding amount on the back of the bag. When we went to the vet and told him how much we were feeding our cat, he said it was way too much. So I would ask your vet about portion amounts, not follow the recommendation on the bag.
Aubrey S.
Vermilion, OH
My cats love this stuff. They are usually pretty picky eaters but when I opened the bag up they scrambled to get a taste. I love that it is super healthy for them and there aren't any by products in the food. I would recommend this product no doubt. I did receive it to review.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I received this from Influenster to try for my 4 fur babies. They did enjoy the sample. However, I did not continue to buy this after it was gone. But a couple months down the road I did end up buying this to feed my babies after they developed an allergy to their original cat food. This seemed to cure their itchiness. The ingredients look to be more promising/healthy than the cheap cat food brands. I paid around $20-$22 for a 16 lb bag of this cat food.
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Thank GOD this stuff exists. It's so awesome to have a dry cat food that has great ingredients and also has a reasonable price. It's around $7-$8 and the first ingredient is actual meat and not some byproduct. My cats love it.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this food! For quality cat food this stuff is well priced. My cats don't like large peices of kibble, and this cat food comes in smaller peices which they love. I've noticed it also seems to help with hairballs too.
Carol S.
Parsonsburg, MD
I received a small bag of this in a VoxBox to try. I love that the pieces are small so it's easy for my cats to eat. I also love that this food is free of corn, wheat, and soy which are all bad for cats because they can't digest them properly. I have two cats one which didn't seem to like the idea of it at first and wouldn't eat it unless mixed with his or Gina food. I'm not sure if it was just because it was a new food or because it wasn't fish. I feed them a salmon recipie usually. I can't tell you what he thinks now because he got out after I started to switch the food and has yet to come home. My female cat on the other hand seems to be pretty happy with it even though it's not fish. I'd be curious to see the price difference between what I feed them now and this because it seems pretty similar.
Melissa C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This has been great. There are no fillers or meals. Made with real chicken. Great real ingredients for a quality food. We actually don't have a cat but use this for our hedgehog! No negatives!
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I received a bag of the zero grain chicken and potato cat food in an influenster box recently and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this food. Good ingredients, the kibbles were a good size and made for easy eating, and it didn't have an overpowering scent. The only complaint I have would be to have a mix that is better suited for older cats. Both of my cats enjoyed the food, but I probably will continue using Hill's Science Diet because they have a mix that better fits the dietary needs my older one has.
Erin E.
Norfolk , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I received this product in a Voxbox. I wad a little nervous to try it since my kitty has a history or urinary tract problems, but decided to give it a shot. he didn't seem to mind the switch at all and his coat appears more healthy and thick. I also like that the food is free of byproducts. I will probably switch back to urine health formulas just to be safe, but if I didn't have a special needs critter I woulds definitely consider switching to this permanently.
Cassy H.
Is this cat food worth it compared to other cat foods?
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
Does this come in a larger size? If so where have the larger sizes been found and are they pricey?!
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?
Jami S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats really like this food. I'm happy because it is good for them and made in America. Plus it is affordable. I definitely recommend this food.