Nutrish Soup Bones™ Real Chicken & Veggies Flavor uploaded by Jessica V.Nutrish Soup Bones™ Real Chicken & Veggies Flavor uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Savory longer-lasting chews made with real chicken

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Soup Bones™ Real Chicken & Veggies Flavor are made with real chicken and garden veggies. These longer-lasting chews have all the deliciousness of a wholesome soup bone with a tender, meaty center inside.

• U.S. farm-raised chicken (or beef, or turkey depending on the flavor)
  • No corn or soy
  • No artificial flavors or meat by-products
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients

Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog likes these well enough. He has others he likes more, and some he won't even eat. I wait for them to go on sale or for a coupon to come out, then I buy a few bags at a time so I have them in the house. The different flavors appeal to him equally. He's happy, so I'm happy.
Natalie F.
Pet Lover Expert
My Boxer absolutely loves these so much! She gobbles these down fast. The only downfall is that I wish they lasted longer. But we still will buy,them anyway because she loves them so much!
Aimee B.
Upper Sandsky, OH
These don't last long around our mini schnauzer! Ezra doesn't move until he has eaten the entire things. He loves both the chicken and the beef flavors!!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pet Lover Expert
My husky absolutely goes crazy for these! They have good nutrition in them so thats awesome and they are very inexpensive. Your doggy will love these!