BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Savory longer-lasting chews made with real beef

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Soup Bones™ Real Beef & Barley Flavor are made with real beef and hearty barley. These longer-lasting chews have all the deliciousness of a wholesome soup bone with a tender, beefy meaty center inside.

• U.S. farm-raised chicken (or beef, or turkey depending on the flavor)
  • No corn or soy
  • No artificial flavors or meat by-products
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients

• Has anybody tried these? How does your dog like them?4 Answers
  • Are these supposed to be rock hard? Not sure if my packag...3 Answers
Valorie D.
Henderson
I bought this from Tractor Supply for my puppy LuLu, and she absolutely loves it! I feel good giving it to her because it has good ingredients and contains real beef. Being American made is a nice bonus! I advise to check the back of the bag before just letting your dog go crazy with them though. A chart on the back has recommendations on how often you should give your dog soup bones depending on their weight. Since LuLu weighs 14lbs, it’s recommended that she gets one per week. This can help if you’re trying to maintain a healthy and steady diet for your pup. She goes crazy for this product, and I will continue to purchase it for her. I hope they come out with more flavors soon!
Cassie E.
Mobile , AL
My dogs love these! We have to be really careful because our dogs tummies get upset with a lot of things but these don’t cause any problem. They aren’t that expensive and easy to find. I bit a pack every time I go to the store. I just wish there were more than 3 in a pack.
Jessica W.
Spring grove , PA
My dog loves these, he’s really picky with what he eats. I’m happy to see that he likes them and they are Made in USA. I feel better about that too. I know they are safe for him to eat. I want my dog and every dog to be happy and healthy.
Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
My dog loves the beef and chicken soup bones. She’s a smaller breed of dog and under 25lbs and the package says she can have one a week. I cut them in half and give her a half at time. I like that there’s no disgusting mealy ingredients in it and that she eats them. She won’t eat other cheaper treats and hates beggin strips.
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
I have a blue heeler puppy, he’s 1 year and 8 months old, he absolutely LOVES these soup bones! They’re pretty affordable, they come with 2 or 3 bones, and they’re very good size! Riley, my pup, gulps them down as quick as he can! I buy every time I go to the store and he knows I have his soup bones!
Shaylin D.
Macomb, MI
I cannot say enough about all of the Soup Bone flavors! These are my dog’s absolute favorite treat, and mine too because I love how healthy they are for her. While she gobbles each ‘bone’ up pretty quickly, they are actually a good size and not too hard or too soft for her to easily chew through!
Jackelyn V.
San Leandro , CA
My dogs hate anything from this brand. Unsure why but the scent doesn't draw their attention they rather eat their regular kibble over this. Really thought they would love this but they didn't they left it there for fur momma to throw away. Would never repurchase .
Hannah J.
Morganton
My dogs love these. They eat them so fast that so we do not buy them often. They are kind of pricey for how many you get, but my dogs seem to really enjoy them. The treats are really big, but soft so they are easily edible. I would recommend and will buy again.
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
My dog loves these treats! He's 16 and this is one of the only treats he will eat. I like it because they're not luxury dog food price, but your dog still gets good quality and luxury ingredients. You can always find it on sale and they always end coupons.
Emily M.
Newport
My dog loves this dog food ! Only thing that I can say as when they first start eating the dog food it gives them gas like no other . The price is decent for the size of the bag . And you can buy this at just about any store that sells pet stuff
Kiersten J.
Fayetteville, AR
Has anybody tried these? How does your dog like them?
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Are these supposed to be rock hard? Not sure if my package was old but my dogs couldn't even eat them.