Nutrish Soup Bones™ Minis Real Beef & Barley Flavor uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Longer-lasting chews made with real beef for smaller dogs

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Soup Bones™ Minis Real Beef & Barley Flavor are made with real beef and hearty barley. These longer-lasting mini chews have all the deliciousness of a wholesome soup bone with a tender, beefy, meaty center inside.

• U.S. farm-raised chicken (or beef, or turkey depending on the flavor)
  • No corn or soy
  • No artificial flavors or meat by-products
  • Safely USA Cooked with the world's best ingredients

Courtney G.
Northport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm so glad I found these for my dog. One of my dogs favorite snacks. I break a bone in half , because my dog will scorf these in seconds ! These don't irritate his tummy either , so win win !
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog likes these well enough. He has others he likes more, and some he won't even eat. I wait for them to go on sale or for a coupon to come out, then I buy a few bags at a time so I have them in the house. The different flavors appeal to him equally. He's happy, so I'm happy.
gina n.
I like that proceeds help animals in need and the rescue. I had coupons to try the snack products, so I got them, but I felt they are expensive but they do have good ingredients in them