BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH #70 in Dog Food

Tasty Real Meat Treats for Dogs

No dog can resist the taste of a mouth-watering fresh-roasted chicken. With Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Savory Roasters, now your pup can enjoy a savory chicken treat of their own. Real U.S. farm-raised chicken is always the #1 ingredient — and they're grain free, with no corn, wheat, or soy! Now your pup can have a delicious roasted chicken treat any time they like!

• U.S. farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient

• Do these expire ?? Or are they a one day use ? 2 Answers
Kari M.
berea, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves anything Nutrish!! It tastes amazing to her, but also I have the peace of mind knowing she is eating healthy, natural ingredients and not some artificially made low grade food.  I love these products for her because of the ingredients and she loves the taste.  Loved receiving this #VoxBox!!
Hailee W.
Fort Lauderdale
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such great treats! I love Rachel Ray, so the fact that she started making pet food, I was instantly intrigued! My pets love all of the products I've recently purchased from her, I would definitely recommend to someone who is looking for a good wholesome brand to feed their fur babies!
Jessica W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these, he’s really picky with what he eats. I’m happy to see that he likes them and they are Made in USA. I feel better about that too. I know they are safe for him to eat. I want my dog and every dog to be happy and healthy.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I just tried Rachel Ray Nutrish Savory Roasters with my dog for the first time and she loved them. They are soft and look like little chicken legs. They smell like beef jerky. They are made in the USA and they have no grains, no artificial flavors, or meat byproducts. That's a win in my book. The first ingredient is chicken! These will be on my shopping list from now on. I got mine at Walmart for under three dollars because I had a coupon.
Laurel D.
COLUMBUS, OH
My dogs are obsessed with these, I always get them up in the big bag. My dogs can be a bit picky so I love that they eat these so well for snacks. Sometimes I'll sneak one in their food bowl if they are being finicky about dry food
Nikole J.
Got these for my puppers as Christmas gift. She really liked them - was more excited than for the “normal” treats. She’s a puggle so the size was a good portion for special treats. Price point is not really practical for everyday use though - occasional, special snack.
Maureen M.
Philadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Out of all the varieties that are offered, this is my dogs favorite.  They love chicken of any kind.  The amount you get in the bag is generous and the size is perfect.  Like I have said on other reviews, the price is a little high but worth it.  I would highly recommend these to any dog owner.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
When I received the notification email that I was selected for the Nutrish campaign,  I've been a very happy and satisfied Nutrish customer over the last year, so I had a feeling I wouldn't be disappointed with the newest Nutrish treats... I was right!  Our 6 mo. old Mini Schnauzer puppy, Josie, loves the soft and chewy treats. Morsels.  They have a strong scent compared to other treats I buy, so she's all over them as soon as I get out the packet!  I have another Mini Schnauzer, Sonny, who's 14, and his favorite past time is tricking me into treats by "pretending" to go potty outside.  He does a hot lap around the yard, then right back to the door for his new Nutrish treats, haha!  He loves both flavors that Influenster sent for us to try.They're super soft and moist, which is a must for our oldest dog.  His teeth aren't what they used to be.  Also, they're easily broken in pieces for our new puppy.Since I already feed our puppies the Grain-Free Nutrish kibble, it's only natural to start including the Nutrish Morsels.  Thanks Influenster for the opportunity!**Product provided free for testing and reviewing purposes.**
Yvonne P.
Weaver, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My small dogs love these and all of Rachel Ray's foods are a win in my home. Didn't take long to disappear. I feel comfortable feeding my furbabies all of her dog items. Nutrish Savory Roasters™
Ashley L.
Haymarket
Another one of my pups favorites! I love that these have great ingredients in them and are fairly healthy for my dogs! I just wish the bags were a little bigger because we run through these so quickly.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Where can I find these??
Tamra M.
Is there Beef in these? My dog is allergic.
jasmin r.
Wasco, CA
Do these expire ?? Or are they a one day use ?
Bailey R.
Where are these sold? And does it come in other flavors?
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
Where can you purchase these? I've seen them advertised online but I can't seem to find them in stores to test them out

back