BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH #6 in Dog Food

Real U.S. farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient

Rachael Ray Nutrish® Real Chicken & Veggies Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised chicken, combined with wholesome vegetables, plus vitamins & minerals.

• U.S. farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient
  • No poultry by-product meal, fillers, wheat or wheat gluten
  • Natural prebiotics help support healthy digestion
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives

Kim V.
Newark, DE
We switched over to Rachel Ray brand and have noticed a HUGE change in our dogs. We have 5 small dogs (3 chihuahuas and 2 yorkie). We started to use this brand when our dog began having an allergic reaction and wanted to switch to something with better ingredients not starting with byproduct. The yorkie with the skin problem looks much better and all of their coats are nice and shiny. The dogs seem to love it and eat it right up. I would recommend making the switch!
Allison C.
So happy with this dog food, my dog's skin is so much healthier, he is growing and eats way less of this food than the other stuff I was buying. He used to chow down and always act hungry. We switched to Rachel Ray Nutrish and he leaves food in his bowl and walks away from it until later. Pricing isn't bad and you can get it in different sized bags.
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
My sweet girl loves this specific brand very much. The nutritional value of it is very high vs competitors, and easily inexpensive. I want to give my sweet girl the best with out breaking the bank ya know? I usually go for a 40lb bag and that usually lasts her about a month and a half or so. I highly recommend for anyone with easily nauseated dogs like mine.
Courtney L.
I have a 7 year old Boston terrier. Lately, she has had the worst gas I read several reviews and decided to give this a try. Her gas in the first feeding was much less than before on a different brand. She absolutely loved it! Compared to what I was previously feeding her, the price is the same. I love that meat is the main component of this food!!
hairbyme_01 S.
Little Falls , NJ
I’m so glad the Rachael Ray decided to make a dog food, I feel confident given this to my dog because I know she gives it to her dogs my dog loves it, this is more than I could’ve ever given her with real ingredients my Sandy has been eating this food since she was three months old you should try for your pooch highly recommended 💜
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
I have a pure bred pitbull, she is the sweetest dog. Getting her to eat dog food is hard sometimes, but ever since we started buying rachel ray brand dog food she sits by the food bowl everytime she hears the bag open. She loves it, and her coat is shinier than ever she literally walk around looking like fine silk. She loves it!
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
My 1 year old basset loves this food! I feel much better feeding her this than some of the more main stream brands like Iams. She definitely enjoys this food better than the other brands. This food is a bit pricier than some other brands, but for being a higher quality, the price is definitely worth it
Sarah H.
This is the best dog food we’ve tried yet! We are able to feed it to both our dogs, and it doesn’t bother either of their stomachs or anything. They both like the way it tastes, and the bag is big enough that just one bag lasts us for the whole month for both big dogs. Definitely a great find.
Erin C.
We had just got a puppy and when we got him he was using a different kind of food. We started to transition him to this food so we did half the other 1 1/2 this 1. Every time he has eaten so far this food is the only thing gone from his dish. The other stuff is still left in their. This appears to be made with quality ingredients as well.
Heather F.
Fillmore, California
This is Dodger’s (aka my dogs) favorite brand of dog food. We have tried wet food, and many different dried foods and this is the only one we don’t have to add human food and he will still eat it straight from his bowl. I do recommend when trying any new dog food to slowly ease your dog into it by mixing some of the old food with the new food and then little by little take out the old and your dog will find out whether they like it or not.
Is this a healthy dog food brand? I did some research and I found something of Rachel Ray got recalled
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
Has anyone ever bought Rachel Ray Dish brand for their pups? I'm curious i don't see it on here anywhere.
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Anyone know where to purchase this?
Mariah Ann L.
Benton Harbor, MI
Just curious what others think of Rachel Rays dog food. I have a terrier mix dog that is really fussy about what she'll eat and is easy to getcan upset tummy. Is it worth trying?
Chrissy C.
San marcos, Ca
Has anyone tried this for there dog

Walmart